Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Waterpump-generator device runs 60 Watts lamp...

Started by hartiberlin, July 16, 2008, 03:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

nice looks damn formiliar....

my link  http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1977.0.html

high speed will be far more efficient  ;) ;) ;D

thanks to IronHead for msging me the link to this vid ....  thanks bro 8)

congrats to the builder.....

does it self accelerate?
;)

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

deseret

Replicate the original, then expand the idea. The pump is not used to move the water above itself.  You are adding gravity to the equation which the video clearly does not do.

broli

I don't like how the inventor in question decided his patented path. How many pages will be wasted on nonesense and bs I wonder. We need to convince him open source is the way to go. If he can't get convinced then in my book his claims aren't what he says they are.

So it just seems like he's claiming that a turbine can generate more electric power than is needed to create the water pressure which drives it by a pump. If this was the case wouldn't it have been noticed when the first turbines where built?

Goat

I agree with deseret in that the video showed nothing of a reservoir above the pump no multiple generators as pictured in the diagram above, this would reduce the pressure and add drag making it less efficient in my mind.

Take care all.
Paul

hartiberlin

Quote from: PwrDream on July 16, 2008, 04:45:41 PM
I like the concept picture posted at www.peswiki.com ( http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Site:This_concept_could_harness_free_electricity_from_gravity_and_water )

I'd love to see someone here try and replicate this one.....

Can we please continue to discuss over here the original and not this other concept,
as it is much different.

I guess the modified generator plays a major role to get this
James Hardy device selfrunning.
Probably the generator is running on resonance due to these added capacitors,
so the pump as the load does not draw too many amps...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum