Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My latest find

Started by Alexioco, July 19, 2008, 09:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

In this case, I dont trust WM2D, thanks for trying though :) Length is very important, I will put a new pic soon... I'm going to make this...

Edit: Here is another idea, a little more complicated.

The weight which is hanging on some string coming from a right angle which attaches to the long bar on the far side by more string.

When the weight touches the bar, it pulls up the right angle on the other side which lifts up the bar...

Here we have a self holding weight, what may it do.............

The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

AB Hammer

Quote from: Alexioco on July 19, 2008, 09:33:38 AM

I am going to reveal this find to you, even to those who like to keep secrets themselves, even from their friends...

Yes, Yes,  I get the hint Alex

But no I won't even show even my friends until I have had the chance to compete my work first. That is not being unfair, but you do not know how much I would love to show everything . I have several thing to tell you when the time is right.

Now lets talk about this strings projects. For the first time I am not following what you are trying to do. I will need to see more before I can make any suggestions or express any opinion.

I am stumped.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

gurangax

Quote from: Alexioco on July 19, 2008, 03:56:40 PM
In this case, I dont trust WM2D, thanks for trying though :) Length is very important, I will put a new pic soon... I'm going to make this...

Edit: Here is another idea, a little more complicated.

The weight which is hanging on some string coming from a right angle which attaches to the long bar on the far side by more string.

When the weight touches the bar, it pulls up the right angle on the other side which lifts up the bar...

Here we have a self holding weight, what may it do.............

When I think about it, It looks like it can function as an extended lever in a smaller area.
-Charles

Alexioco

Quote from: AB Hammer on July 19, 2008, 06:37:42 PM
Yes, Yes,  I get the hint Alex

But no I won't even show even my friends until I have had the chance to compete my work first. That is not being unfair, but you do not know how much I would love to show everything . I have several thing to tell you when the time is right.

Now lets talk about this strings projects. For the first time I am not following what you are trying to do. I will need to see more before I can make any suggestions or express any opinion.

I am stumped.

I'm trying to make a weight that stays up because of its own weight...

Look at the second pic I put, the weight pulls up what it is resting on therefore causing the weight to keep itself up...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.