Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My first Newman Motor replication

Started by Careica, July 18, 2008, 05:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelinho

Here is one commutator I tested.

Input on each side slip ring and output on the side of the central disk. You can weld junctions easy.

When you remove the tape, it usually cannot be used again.

Take care,

Michel

antimony

I always have trouble with soldering copper,  like soldering a copper wire to another. 
I read about a sort of Newman/Tesla switch combo called GVEP, and i thought i would finish my Newman motor I started with a few years ago, and I have the commutator left to do, and I know that I will run into problems when it's time to solder the segments. :/

Should I try to increase the temperature, or use a blow torch or something like that?

Ps. I'm sorry to hijack your thread but I saw that it was an old one, but i don't hope it's a problem

citfta

A blow torch would be way too hot!  If you take a little time to learn the proper technique soldering is easy.  Here is only one link to Youtube videos showing how to solder.  There are many more to watch until you totally understand the proper way to solder.  Like everything else, having the proper tools is also very important for success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qps9woUGkvI

antimony

Its working like a charm now days.  I just turned up the temp to max, 450 degrees C. :)

So, i have made a commutator wheel with 6 segments total, (3 segment to + and 3 to -), and its done and everything, but i cant get it to run.
Could you please take a look at my pictures when you have the time and see If there is someting i May have missen?

Thanks

Kostenkad

The study has been made of this knowledge to study it failed to look elsewhere anymore.