Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

nice motor

Started by khabe, July 29, 2008, 05:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Khabe,

Well, lets see, today you attacked this site in general, demanding proof of OverUnity, and discounted a massive Tesla coil.  Now in this thread you are mystified by this simple example of servo action.  Dude, you are a real piece of work.  "Unexplained Phenomena", yeah right dude.  This is simple solenoid action at a right angle.  The battery is an axle.  As the magnetomotive force creates a magnetic flux field in the coil, it creates a repulsion to the permanent  magnet and causes the coil to spin around the battery axle, duh.

You find this fascinating, but fail to realize a 10 million volt Tesla coil is radiant energy?  Whatever...

Blessed Be Brother...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

khabe

Oh dear! I have not attacked anybody, I believe I have rights for own opinions.
I had no idea that this site is only for "yes sir" men,
This "Unexplained Phenomena" I have not mystified  -  just hoped that folks will look another videos as well,
Because I feel that not every member understand motor principle - was just friendly guide - very easy to understand,
And many thanks for "dude",
Regards,
Khabe,

z.monkey

Howdy Kahbe,

Sorry if I offended you.  And no this site isn't for "Yes Sir" Men, again sorry.  This site is more like the radical rebellious "gotta get the man off my back" attitude of the 60's and 70's.  The evidence of radiant energy is all around you.  The reason your electric bill is higher in the summer time is radiant energy.  Radiant energy is the reason there is life here.  No life would exist on this planet without radiant energy.  I do not necessarily believe in "free" energy.  Something for nothing is a violation of Karmic Law.  That energy that is claimed to be OverUnity comes from somewhere.  That somewhere is Radiant Energy, which comes from the Sun.  We are so totally dependent on the Sun and we so totally take it for granted.

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

khabe

Accepted,
Agreed,
I want it too - I try - but even so I will stay on my base,
Base could  be built DIY - learnings, experiences, discussions ...   but never with cheatings - no tarradiddle, no cock-and-bull story,
I do believe what we will get it - later or sooner - free energy and overunity - as free as it possible and as over as possible,
Many kinds of energy around us we do not know about - but anyway - please do not bluff!
When small amount of books have been read, when very low education - then lachrymose comical to try to explane all unintelligible with therms what very many free-energy peoples using,

With best wishes,
khabe