Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dreams: Interpret Meaning of a Dream About Energy or Energy Device

Started by winner, July 28, 2008, 07:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Killer Miller,

Cow Power huh?  I live in the Republic of Texas.  I am cow powered...  Dreams can be figurative, have you tried interpolating the symbols as some sort of technology?  Of course that could be methane power, he he...

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

winner

It's great fun to analyze dreams. Long ago, I read about a basic method of dream interpretation at http://www.sleeps.com. Their principles really made sense to me. And z.monkey, the notion of different sources/levels of influence seem certain to me as well. I have had some extraordinary and surreal dreams myself, which are indeed in a class of their own and likely have a spiritual or spiritual guidance factor.

I see dream analysis as closely akin to algebra, considering objects and actions as variables, applying context and recent experiences to ascribing the "rightness" of meaning.

Usually the first impression of what an object or action means to oneself, I think, is right on. As far as context, note how professional analysts cut to the chase right away, and determine from the dreamer what has been happening recently in their lives. What is most real and revealing in dreams, I believe, is the emotional, feeling part; whatever we have felt toward an object in a dream has a close counterpart to a relationship in our awake state.

So only in limited cases, probably, does a dream object represent itself in actuality. In situations of concentrated involvement (like inventing an overunity device!), though, I'm sure that dream visions can be more direct.

I think it's very worthwhile for the inventor to pay close attention to their dreams, not only for finding solutions to pressing problems, but for learning about their self. If you can share something about how to interpret dreams, can share a perplexing dream for the OU community to respond to, or can demonstrate how a dream revelation has influenced real life, I think we'll gain more momentum from the "unseen powers!"
Cure diseases with grid computing power! Join World Community Grid!

Click logo for worldcommunitygrid.org

winner

I had an interesting dream last night; thought I'd share it. In the dream I was playing with a child's toy or game. The "game" consisted of two loops of rope, each with handles, such as lassos. The object was to create a circular loop "hole" with my left hand, by a left/right motion of the left lasso, then with my right hand, using an up/down motion, create a smaller loop which would travel through the left-handed lasso "hole."

Obviously, this symbolizes a transverse wave travelling through a carrier channel. In the last several days I've been exploring binaural beats, and I'm aware of the carrier frequency concept. Anyone have a guess as to what this dream information is suggesting?

winner

Hey, has anyone seen anything interesting lately on the dreamscope?

DreamThinkBuild

I have done extensive research into lucid dreams. I was always interested in using dreams as a learning tool. Dream control can be mastered it is a fine balance of awareness you have to keep once you recognize that you are dreaming. Try to exert to much control and you wake up, too little and you drift back into un-consciousness. You have to maintain a semi-conscious state. I do not believe dreams are mystical, it is just a lower level of awareness where the filters of normal consciousness are greatly reduced. Once you learn control of your dreams you can task questions, it may take several tries as it seems a lot of the dream imagery is vague or just too abstract(random noise, stress of the day).

The biggest problem with dreams is memory, I suggest anyone working with dreams to write down their dreams every night even if you don't have any just write none or feelings for the entry just to acknowledge it. Memory and dreams don't seem to line up, they always feel like they are out of phase for me. When you wake up you recall the dream but did any waking filters alter your perception of the dream? This is why you have to write the dream down immediately upon awakening. Once your conscious mind starts to try to make sense of the dream it alters the original perception. I can see this when I write down a dream in the middle of the night then wake up the next day and think about the dream there is this mental overlay that has altered the original idea of what I originally wrote. You start to rationalize it and through that distort it's original meaning.

Overall dreams/sleep state can be used as a productive tool for gaining new ideas. Just remember to keep a log book it will help greatly in recall.