Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

NASA Photos of trees and lakes on Mars

Started by z.monkey, August 09, 2008, 07:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

This is awesome...

http://mmmgroup.altervista.org/e-trees.html

There are links on this page to the US Geological Survey website where the actual high resolution photos came from.  From what I have learned from Galactic History, Mars once was a thriving planet.  Billions of people lived there.  It was mainly destroyed by a NUCLEAR WAR which caused the most of the atmosphere to dissipate into space.  This should be a strong lesson for us.  Don't play with nukes, duh!

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

Here's the lake...

Blessed Be Brothers...

Rosphere

I was excited to see these images for myself, a few years ago.  I looked into it, read both sides, and came to the conclusion that we need a closer look.

Even if it is just some sort of geologic anomaly, it is one of the most interesting features on the planets surface.  Since we are going there to study the place anyway, why not make stop at this particular location?

I wonder if anyone has started an organization to pool resources for a privately funded, robotic trip to this place?

Now that it's 8/9/08, we can just ask our extraterrestrial brothers for a lift!  ;) :D

Sprocket

A similar argument was made even before NASA dispatched the latest series of landers, namely, check out interesting 'known' anomalies like the 'pyramids' etc. - instead, they land their bird near the pole, miles from anything interesting.  Think about it, earth is a world teeming with life but were someone to land craft on the poles, the chances of them getting snapshots of something interesting is virtually nil.  NASA it would appear, does not want to be 'embarrased' by any local wildlife or geological anomalies (ie. artificial structures) so they explore the most desolated spots...

Regarding the Martian 'tree' pictures, none other than Authur C. Clarke was convinced that these were actual trees, which is good enough for me...

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

Yeah, the powers that be would rather have their teeth pulled with a pair of Channel-Locks and no anesthesia rather than admit that they are NOT the Supreme Gods of all Existence like they think they are.  How arrogant is that. Bountiful evidence all around us for decades and they still publish reports like "There might be some water on Mars, but NASA needs another 20 Billion to find it."

Pitiful and astonishing...

Blessed Be Brothers...