Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Torque avalanche...

Started by iacob alex, July 29, 2008, 11:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryC

@Alex,

I agree with the concept, but let me try another example.

If you have a 1 foot arm with 5 lbs out of balance to the top then as it swing down you can catch it and stop it.

Now a 10 foot arm with 5 lbs out balance to the top then as it swing down you better get out the way as it will hurt you.

Now a 100 foot arm with 5 lbs out of balance to the top then as it swings down it could total your car.

Now a 1000 foot arm with 5 lbs out of balance to top then as it swings down it would go right thru you house.

In each case you only have a lift device at each end to create the 5 lbs out of balance and would use the same energy in all cases.
Also, consider the arm made of super light composite. So the main force will be composed of the 5 lbs and gravity.

Regards, Larry

iacob alex

Hi Larry!

You can find on net an interesting lab-demo regarding Atwood Machine,if you type "heavy pulley Atwood Machine".

You will be surprised how,with a very small mass difference(some sites have free graphic demo),you can move a huge pulley,if you have patience...or play time factor.

Now,the suggestion has a degree of clarity,is visible: a heavy hub,that is transgressing step by step,a translation into a rotation.

So,why to be affraid about your car or house?

All the Bests! /  Alex

iacob alex

Hi Larry !

Let's develop your imaginative experiment...

We have a fulcrum and a first degree lever(long arm-short arm difference is 1 foot).

At the end of every arm we have the same weight of 5 lbs.

Now,jf the short arm becomes longer and longer(10,100,1000...) and the long arm ,alike(10+1,100+1,1000+1,...)/so with long arm-short arm difference  constant 1 foot/,we have a more and more powerfull fall(final-down velocity,kinetic energy).

Here enters on the physical "scenery", the time factor,in this invisible flow,but visible "marker/material" fall.

The next your imaginative action can be to disperse (smash things...why?),or collect(why not?) this ever increasing energy..

You can get again the same amount of energy if you remake the same difference(1 foot),nothing more..

All the Bests!

LarryC

Hi Alex,

Thanks, but at the present time I am trying to replicate Bob Kostoff's machine on the thread  http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2326.0.html. See the video of the working machine at http://www.newsourceofenergy.com/index.html.

Regards, Larry

iacob alex

Hi LarryC!

Regarding your New Source of Energy (without some details...),your Machine Specs.seems to describes a big one.

To encourage your attempt,take a look at    www.geocities.com/iacob_alex    then click on "Some_Drafts"/text045 ,with the title "A small confusion?!",so to understand me better.

Remind a common snow avalanche phenomenon,really you have saw , or in a movie.

The greater is the slope,the more impressive and powerful is the snowslide.

Imagine ,or test something  as in my suggestion(drawing).

Gravity works in one and the other circumstances,alike.

The same  torque difference,in a longer time,develops an ever increasing nonlinear amazing thing...if we modify one dimension only,that of the two spokes of the "wheel".

All the Bests!  /  Alex