Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any Working Designs?

Started by Marctwo, July 31, 2008, 04:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabe

Nice motor, well done!
OK - 300W - is it just motor or is it overunity? (even if not - even then OK)
My 300W motors 100 times smaller - these are not overunities of course.
Perhaps you can find out the way for video ...
regards,
khabe

broli

Quote from: khabe on August 01, 2008, 03:50:56 AM
Nice motor, well done!
OK - 300W - is it just motor or is it overunity? (even if not - even then OK)
My 300W motors 100 times smaller - these are not overunities of course.
Perhaps you can find out the way for video ...
regards,
khabe

1 horsepower is about 745 Watt. So the generator doesn't need to be even that efficient to be over unit if he only needs 300 watt to get about 2.5HP (1862.5 watt). I haven't researched the  Hilden Brandt motor so I don't know the principle it works on but I don't like the patent talk that's going on.

Oh and Marctwo, in the beginning there seems to be like a million gravity motor ideas. But once you start to dig deeper and deeper you start to see patterns and wheels that do simmiliar stuff a different way. The message is too keep thinking of new ways until you have one  ;D.

JackH

Hello All,

I recently got the full patent on the motor.

Later,,,,,,JackH

wizardofmars

Those photo's are dated 2005. In three years you haven't done a public demo? Are you claiming perpetual motion or is this just an electric motor?

The USPTO doesn't issue patents on perpetual motion devices. They do issue patents on devices that don't work all the time, so having a patent filed or granted means absolutely nothing. The USPTO archives are full of useless patents.

I'd put the percentage of scammers at much higher than 0.9% if you are talking about people who seek PR for their inventions. With a hundred or more years of scam artists like Dennis Lee, Newman, Steorn, Archer Quinn, Perendev - it always seems to end up in a call for your money. 50% is probably more accurate.
It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. - Chinese proverb

JackH

Hello wizardofmars,

It took me 6 years to get the patent on this motor.  I do not want to show it before getting the patent, that would be stupid.

Later,,,,,Jack