Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cheney Plan Exposed: Kill Americans To Provoke War With Iran

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 01, 2008, 05:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

"in there own twisted way they "are" representing the best interests of the general public because the general public demands energy and a strong economy"

They are suppressing the unlimited energy technology to maintain their grip on the economics of the world...they represent their own greedy interests first...and only.

"I'm a bit skeptical  concerning the part about Americans deliberately shooting live ammo at other Americans and putting them in real danger"

My mind immediately took me back to the 3 thousand they murdered on 9/11.

Don't forget all this hatched in the minds of the same people who financed Hitlers gas chambers...people's lives are totally meaningless to these sociopaths.

They say that the chemicals in our diet actually impair the brains capacity to link one event with another to conceptualize a picture of reality...I'm starting to believe it.

If only because the deception is so in your face it is hard to not notice it.

All the outwardly believable people they used to laugh at, who came forward with accounts of truly sick and bizarre behavior of these people turned out to be dead on.

Our world affairs are dictated by a ruthless gang of criminally insane sociopaths...there is no other reasonable conclusion left.

Judge them by what they do...and we heard what Cheney was set to do.

This is not meant to offend...but to awaken a population hypnotized by a box in their living room implementing the 'programing' repeatedly.

Why do you think they run sexually suggestive commercials when the kids are home from school ?

To me, the only people interested in sexualizing young children would be pedophiles...you know, like the ones the Vatican pass from community to community...after some prayer in some retreat (a time out) of course...but only after they got caught a few times.

I'm not saying for sure these criminally insane leaders of ours are pedophiles, but a lot of credible people say they are...and the things they do kind of make it look like they are.

End of another rant...I think maybe I might put an old musical in the VCR and make believe things are the way I thought they used to be.

Regards...

madsen

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on August 02, 2008, 04:59:15 PM
<snip>

"I'm a bit skeptical  concerning the part about Americans deliberately shooting live ammo at other Americans and putting them in real danger"

My mind immediately took me back to the 3 thousand they murdered on 9/11.

You can probably tell that I'm not a 9/11 "truther" either.   ;) 

I do think the Bush/Cheney administration has been a complete disaster, and didn't vote for them, but I don't believe that they carried out the 9/11 attacks.  Not by a long shot. 

Cap-Z-ro

You are all asked to ignore the fact that 2 planes struck - yet 3 buildings fell...and all in their own foot prints.

And that the Marvin Bush company closed off various sections of the buildings in the weeks prior to 9/11...in order to place the charges.

And never mind the quick disappearance of any investigation when the anthrax used in the 9/11 attack was traced back to a CIA lab.

There are those who will continue to drag the issue back to a time where many actually believed the official lie...whereas today over 90% now believe it was a lie.

I think we are seeing some of that regression in this thread...its similar to the conditioning job done through the mainstream media.

Don't drink the kool-aid they sell on TV.

Regards...

madsen

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on August 02, 2008, 07:49:13 PM
There are those who will continue to drag the issue back to a time where many actually believed the official lie...whereas today over 90% now believe it was a lie.

90%?  That's quite a high number.  Do you have a source for it?

Cap-Z-ro

Actually I read somewhere where its over 90 now...likely because of the very things Cheney is proposing...the net news is airing a steady stream of their corruption.

Last I head officially it was over 80%...but that was a while back.

After this latest peek into their mindset...it will probably bi in the high 90 range...especially if Joy Behar of The View gets wind of it...she'll be on that forever.

Anyway...here we are back at 9/11 again...the scene of their past crime...how does that keep happening ?

Instead we all should be scared to death these clowns will blow up the world.

That is where the focus should be...and not on an endless cycle of history rehash...that is what they want - distraction.

Back on point.

Regards...