Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM expose'

Started by HEYDUDE, August 02, 2008, 10:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Nice expose', but a waste of time an bandwidth.  It's all been brought up 100 times.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Spider

Well...............

This monologue ended with a deafening silence....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzpider

The Dude is probably out surfing...

Or was it bowling...... ;D
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

HEYDUDE

A short rebut of Lindsay Mannix post

QuoteSo what if you are right...which you are not.
although you do identify some possibilities that have no bearing on understanding the tech.

To properly understand the technology you need to be able to separate truth from fiction. Peeling off a layer of disinfo might get us closer to the truth and replication. By the way, I am a builder as advanced as any and have been at this over two years. So hold the old saw about "pc heroes".

QuoteThere is more info on this device than any other

That should probably read "disinfo" since no one anywhere has a working device yet despite hundreds of coils, and thousands of man-hours into the project.

QuoteI would question your motive as to what your goal is here.

Very simple, to peel away one of truths protective layers.

QuoteGo and read a gossip mag...better still go write one!

A cheap shot not worthy of response.

QuoteThe challenge is great, the effort required may be beyond many of us, but possibly not beyond all of us....unless people listen to your rubbish.

You paint my post with a wide brush, my friend, but do you have explanations for the non-sequiters and paradoxes surrounding the SM mystery. Why not post an intelligent rebuttle instead of smear.

Personally I have little respect for the TPU elite's and heroes who pretend to know something. When I got to be "elite" I recycled.

QuoteThe info may not be as complete as some would like and what is on this site is far from all of it.
The purpose is to get interested people working on what will be our future energy ...and many great people are.

This would seem to imply once again that one of our TPU heroes, namely yourself has been holding back information, as POYNTed out in a prior post. Now why would you do that?

QuoteNobody wants your money....to hard for you isn't it?

Who asked for money, I have all I need.

QuoteYou look foolish to so many ...and to those who think you have something useful ..I question what use?

Now how would you know that. Did you take a poll? I fully expected to get flamed by the zealots. The "use" once again is to arrive at truth as any good investigator would try to see what doesn't make sense and try to make some sense out of it.

don't crap on about courts ..legal etc

So we just accept something as truth because you typed it up?

QuoteThis is a bit more concrete than Iraq wmd's
yet thousands and thousands died ...still are .

Aside from the videos (some of which are questionable) where is the concrete documented information? Your typed input to the forum?

QuoteUsing select info you can make different scenarios seem coherent ... as you can with the tech info.
As mankind has done with literary works for thousands of years
Some people are actually using the info to further their rediscovery of this.
Whats more they are sharing it.....on deaf ears for a lot of it.

yada yada yada yada...........an attempt at taking the higher ground.

QuoteI suppose you might prevent some irresponsible people from taking this path..Perhaps thats a good thing?

My wish is to get more critical thinkers to pay attention to the obvious paradoxes surrounding SM's TPU, your correspondence with somebody calling himself SM, and a few of the other players.

QuoteDid you ever  expect to have this just handed to you?

Here we go with that old saw again.....ho hum......you've used it many times, get a new writer, your lines are getting stale.

QuoteBut yes, those  videos are specific.They are not faked as you attempt to describe.
There was somebody writing beside  Steven at times when he was not well enough to do so.

I'm open minded on the videos or I would not have tried to diligently replicate the devices for two years.

QuoteBut that is just my firm and honest opinion based on the information and experience that i have ..
as is yours ...I hope that you, and others can help you  build on your scenario  in the way you want it to become

A reasonable statement.

In Closing,

You do get to a point where you have to step back and look at the whole story, the interaction of the players, the unanswered paradoxes and find the reason why there have been no successes to date posted.

You and I have a lot in common i.e. we would both like to see multiple if not world wide replication of such a device. We have both built tube oscillators and many coils and spent countless hours and our own funds to do this.

I hope, Lindsay, if there is anything that you can clear up, do it here and be specific, and I will be willing to say thank you for clearing that part of the mystery up. I have raised many questions that have been bugging me and perhaps others. This is honest inquiry and not an attempt to devalue the TPU. Thank you for the honest input you have supplied.

Cheers.......The HeyDude

Grumpy

Quote from: HEYDUDE on August 06, 2008, 04:48:50 PM
I'm open minded on the videos or I would not have tried to diligently replicate the devices for two years.

Only two years? and no luck?  Give anyother two - you might learn something.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

HEYDUDE

Right on time and as fully expected folks, a short quip from the "Grumpy" one

QuoteOnly two years? and no luck?  Give anyother two - you might learn something.

This is typical elitist crumb-dropping. I've read nearly all your posts and yes, you seem to have picked up some bits of information here and there which you regurgitate in a condescending manner to the many, especially newbies.

Reminds me of a quote "Scant drips from a nearly empty oil can do not quiet the squeaking beaks of the hungry".....the Heydude

You should recycle yourself,  become a newbie and stop puffing and strutting as it does not become you. You don't have a working TPU and from your posts, are as lost as anyone on this. Just fess up, it's O.K......and a humbling but cleansing experience.

To re-quote your own "Frank Edwards" tag line:

"It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question"

And heydude, don't be so "Grumpy"...learn to laugh at yourself, as you laugh at me.

Heydude......the leveler of lofty egos