Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM expose'

Started by HEYDUDE, August 02, 2008, 10:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

so i went and found some more parts....

i bought 22 npn 2n3055  transistors and 12 of his brothers ;D

pnp 2n5871

just guess what i will do in my next expairments ....

remember how sm blew that huge fuse in the sm17 demo....... ;D

well

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

orbs

Quote from: innovation_station on August 30, 2008, 10:40:16 AMnpn 2n3055  transistors

Keep in mind that there have been counterfeit or incorrectly labeled 2N3055 in the past. So you might measure their characteristics first. And if you blow one up, check if its die size was correct.  :)

wattsup

@IS

For the @allcanadian circuit that I am using, I am putting a copy of his circuit here.

Where you see the switch, I am using an IRF9540 which was working OK, but I have to get some more because all are now blown. So I will get some today.

But her is the crazy part.

I was running this using a 12volt 7amp battery. The voltage was at 12.8 off the battery when I started. The average voltage on the output of the secondary was around 90 volts steady. The heat on the heat sink of the 9540 was very very hot, way too hot. The coil of high inductance which is basically a standard toroidal transformer secondary and I could here it ticking then humming then whizzing as frequencies were increased, just like a transducer would do. So all this energy was expended and the voltage on my battery is now 17.5 volts. I never saw it go up to that level before.

I am going to add a diode to send the flyback directly back into the battery without passing through the 9540. This will hopefully help the 9540 to run cooler.

Oh yeh, I tried using an IRF840 on the negative, and kept the center switch always closed, to see if there was anything, and there is nothing. If you do not pulse the circuit where the switch is located, nothing happens and that is normal because this circuit creates a forward flow and a reverse flow that can only happen at the switch point. That's probably why I am blowing so many 9540s.

The ideal is to work on a dc motor/switcher. I will have to solve this once and for all. Damn switching is always the hassle. I am sure if someone came up with a good dc motor mechanical commutator type switcher, they could sell them to many OU researchers. I'd take 4. lol

innovation_station

guys i said i have NO HEAT ANYWHERE........

IT HAS RAN FOR DAYS THIS WAY...... BTW I HAVE BLOWEN 0 SWITCHING DEVICES

YOU NEED TO PORTECT IT ......   i use a neon  ;)

ist

so when you disconnect the output it does not back feed to the switch... and blow it up

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Grumpy

The capacitor should be on the left side of the switch - not the right side.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards