Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM expose'

Started by HEYDUDE, August 02, 2008, 10:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@Grumpy

The diagram is @allcanadians original design and I have always done it this way with other components. I have tried putting the cap on the left and there is nothing. Basically the short circuit happens between the positive and the coil of high induction. I may need to increase this induction coil by adding more coil(s) either in parallel or in series. The only real thing that is holding this thing back is the pulsing. Just went to get my 9540s so will try again by adding a flyback diode. Cripes, the 9450 is 5$ each. Pretty expensive.

@IS

This morning I took two microwave oven transformers and removed the top armature from both of them. Very easy, just remove one of the solder lines and knock it with a hammer. But pleaseeeee tell me how the hell you managed to get the coils out because they are really stuck well on the center core.

Grumpy

Quote from: wattsup on August 30, 2008, 02:51:15 PM
@Grumpy

The diagram is @allcanadians original design and I have always done it this way with other components. I have tried putting the cap on the left and there is nothing. Basically the short circuit happens between the positive and the coil of high induction. I may need to increase this induction coil by adding more coil(s) either in parallel or in series. The only real thing that is holding this thing back is the pulsing. Just went to get my 9540s so will try again by adding a flyback diode. Cripes, the 9450 is 5$ each. Pretty expensive.

@IS

This morning I took two microwave oven transformers and removed the top armature from both of them. Very easy, just remove one of the solder lines and knock it with a hammer. But pleaseeeee tell me how the hell you managed to get the coils out because they are really stuck well on the center core.

The commutator or similar prevents the short circuit and must be in the high or low end of the coil.  The way it sorks is pretty simple:  when the commutator conducts, the coil is charging up from the battery - when the commutator is open the induction coil dumps through the air-coil.  This is the classic Steinmetz coil - per Dollard.  I'm sure it existed before Steinmetz, but he proved it would work (mathematically) for impulse and traveling waves.

There is also Thomson's DC spark circuit that produces oscillations with the gap across the source and the coil/cap in series on the right side.

So, for impulses via inductive field collapse you want a freakin' huge coil with "very high induction" and for the other coil you want "high self-induction".

----------------

See below:

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

You could use the secondary of one MOT as an induction coil - do not touch primary!

For "commutation" Tesla used a magnetically quenched spark gap - gap is on one side or across and cap is across source - gap is after cap.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

wizardofmars

Quote from: wattsup on August 26, 2008, 11:26:04 AM
We only use 10% of our brain so there is 90% that is presently not used in our everyday conscious living and learning.

Presently on Earth, 99.9999999% of people use the same, or close to the same 10%. There is maybe 10% of the 10% that will vary. Some with their musical side, others with their mechanical side, others in science, others in comedy, etc. etc.

What is your source for this info? You know the "we use 10% of the brain" story is just a myth right? But you seem to have some more precise figures I've never seen before, like 99.9999999%.

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percent.asp

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. - Chinese proverb

ramset

Wiz ever seen Daniel Pomerlou? the Canadian that can do things with his mind that if you saw them on the TV you'd change the channel for it being too unbelievable  And he's not aloud to do all that he is capable of at his demonstrations ,as part of an agreement with the Canadian Gov't
           Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma