Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Non profit organization Bank? - off topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 04, 2008, 02:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

thanks for the input guys.

well it seems like anyone can open up a non profit organization, so how can we the people open up an open source non profit organization bank for the people by the people? doing this we can completely eliminate all other banks :) hehehe

peace

FreeEnergy

Stefan if you are reading this it seems like I can't edit my first post on this topic. Is there anyway you can change the topic to Open Source Non-profit Organization Bank? - off topic
or maybe give me access to change it?

thanks

Xaverius

Quote from: z.monkey on August 04, 2008, 10:41:14 PM
Howdy Y'all,

I think what you are talking about is called a Treasury.  A secure non-interest bearing safe place to store your gold.  This is what a "bank" is supposed to be.  The people who ran the Treasury long ago were worthy of trust.  But they learned to steal, and then had to justify their theft and invented interest.  This progressed into compounded interest and then they were stealing your gold on a daily basis.  These "bankers" are the most vile form of humanity.  They convince you to store your gold in their "bank" then they siphon off your gold while you are not looking.  Then you say "where is all my gold?"  They reply "Oh, well there are fees, and interest, and penalties, and you are not a very good customer, I guess we will just cancel your account."  These common thieves have hoodwinked the entire world.  They should all be hanged by their necks in public.  That is too good for them.  They should be ripped apart by the most horrendous mechanized meat grinding machine with dull blades.  They have literally stolen the wealth of the entire world, and they will pay dearly with their lives.  Then after they are gone people will store their gold in their own safe in their house...

Blessed Be Brothers...

Well Said!!!

FreeEnergy

I am feeling good about this one.
well im out, see you guys tomorrow.

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

The US National Treasury Bank (Public Entity) is supposed to supersede the Federal Reserve Bank (Private Entity) when the bottom falls out of the fiat money economy.  The National Treasury Bank will revert to the gold and precious metal standards and there are not supposed to be any fractional reserves.  This is what honest banking should be.  I can see that there will need to be Treasury Banks at the intermediate and local levels as well.  These will be State and City Treasury Banks.  What I understand this is all in the works, behind the scenes, being accomplished by lighted, honest people.  We will see and end to the hyper greed and avarice caused by a fiat money economy.  The new banking system will put an end to money laundering, inflation, secret transfers of large sums of money, and all the other sublime trickery we are accustomed to with the fiat money system.  Truth in banking is something that I am looking forward to...

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!