Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OVERUNITY.COM LOGO CONTEST!

Started by winner, August 06, 2008, 03:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exxcomm0n

Quote from: TheOne on August 07, 2008, 12:46:31 PM
I don't want to be rude but it ugly :)

Too late! (j/k ;) )

That happens when you go from gif to vector graphics and then back to gif.

Also title header should be "small in height" its cannot be used on a site because so many space is wasted in the page!

Graphics scaling is a wonnerful thing! It can be reworked, but I don't think it's worth the effort ATM.

The small icon should be 16x16 (cannot be different then that), 32x32 can be used but its for desktop use only. Also the icon should say when you look at it what that mean.

Ummm....say what?

I proposed mine, you'll propose yours, people will pick what they like best.

C'est pas?

New trys considering the watts criteria.......simple, easily recognized, +/- or N/S colors.

;D
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

winner

@Yucca: Very good for a start!!!

@TheOne, exxcomm0n: Thanks! 16x16 artwork is like trying to dance in an empty beer barrel, huh?

@All: I think we can decide how to conduct this "contest" based on how things proceed here, and of course after discussing with Stefan. Perhaps a collaborative effort will produce a winner by general consensus or we'll have an official vote. On a side note, if anyone knows how to conduct a fair "vote" on a bulletin board, ensuring that people don't vote more than once, I'd like to hear how this is done.

Have fun everyone!
Cure diseases with grid computing power! Join World Community Grid!

Click logo for worldcommunitygrid.org

4Tesla

exxcomm0n

@ winner

Make it a poll (as this site is equipped for it), then just tally votes cast as of a certain date.

But ask Stephan as he has ultimate veto powers. ;)
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

winner

Quote from: exxcomm0n on August 07, 2008, 08:35:57 PM
@ winner

Make it a poll (as this site is equipped for it), then just tally votes cast as of a certain date.

But ask Stephan as he has ultimate veto powers. ;)

Yeah, I'm aware of the poll feature, just not sure if it disallows multiple submissions from one user, IP address, etc. Perhaps this will be sufficient, but I was just concerned about ballot stuffing.
Cure diseases with grid computing power! Join World Community Grid!

Click logo for worldcommunitygrid.org