Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to insert images into forum posts?

Started by DROBNJAK, February 07, 2015, 07:33:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DROBNJAK

Hi,

There is no insert image button in the post editor, neither  work and there is nothing in Help.

How are you getting images in?

DROBNJAK

Many thanks. It worked.

It was a bit different than in the other forums.

ramset

Seems Stefan likes the sweets....
the Cookie comment above,if you don't like his cookies
Please leave   :o
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

There used to be a notice somewhere that images should be less than 1024 pixels wide. You can see here what happens when they are wider than that-- it causes the page to run off the screen to the right so you have to scroll to see the whole page.

TinselKoala

Quote from: webby1 on February 07, 2015, 12:52:36 PM
What are you talking about TK :)

I'm talking about the width in pixels of the uploaded images. Sometimes people will upload some huge wide image and it goes off the page to the right, and makes the text replies hard to read because you have to scroll over to read them. Stefan used to have a notice up that images should be no more than 1024 pixels wide but it seems to have disappeared since the forum has been "updated". I'm tempted to post a really wide example so that you can see what I mean. But I won't.

The one above is only 1280 wide so it's not too bad. But if someone posts, say, a 2400 pixel wide image you will see just exactly what I'm talking about.

There are many image processing programs that you can use to scale your images down. Gimp is popular, as capable as PhotoShop nearly, and free, and versions are available for all platforms.

If some detail needs to be magnified, just crop it out of the original image and enlarge as needed, but still keep the overall width of the enlargement to under 1024 pixels wide. Please.

ETA: You tricky devil you, you've already resized your image! Thanks....   ;D