Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic field

Started by khabe, August 07, 2008, 09:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

nitinnun

polarity "is" charge.
it is a built up, on which ever side.
but a pig is a pig, no matter what name any given language has labeled it with.

gravity is definitely magnetic.
i think gravity is generated/stored, by protons/neutrons.

if you fool around with the proton torsion/magnetism of protons, you can alter gravity.

if you positively charge a sheet of aluminum which is 3 feet long with thousands of volts,
and negatively charge a sheet of aluminum which is 1 foot long with thousands of volts,
than the sheets will move in the direction of the 3 foot long sheet.

the charge in the 3 foot long sheet is stronger than the charge in the 1 foot long sheet.
so for whatever reason, the entire setup moves towards the 3 foot long sheet.

i was told that this is an "electro-gravity" effect.
that gravity is either being created or manipulated, by this.

Omega_0

These are the things you won't ever find in a text book. (Even if you take up advanced studies). Reason : No one knows !

This E-Book by Prof Tewari comes very close to the reality.....
http://www.tewari.org/Books/DiscoveringUniversalReality/Discovering%20Universal%20Reality.pdf

He also claims to have invented an overunity device. His site....
http://www.tewari.org/
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

ORION

I have searched for a reasonable explanation for magnetism my whole life, there are many conflicting theories.

What is most fascinating to me is here we have a force that has the ability to pass through nearly any material with little or in most cases no loss of force. Paper, wood, aluminum, plastic etc.

What kind of force is so fundamental it can slip through the atoms of a material undiminished. Or is this an error in the way we see it.

There does not seem to be a true magnetic "shield" only ferrous materials that shunt or provide a path for the field to take. A true magnetic shield would not allow the force to "pass through"

There is also no gravity shield that we know of.

Maybe these are elementary observations, after all, I am a newbie.

I find the writings of Bibhas De to be interesting

nitinnun

if you press your hand against a door, your hand does not pass through the door.

because the magnetic fields of the atoms in your hand, cannot go through the magnetic fields of the atoms making up the door.

the magnetic fields, are what cause collision.
magnetism IS the collision fields.
so magnetism, may go through the collision fields!

magnetism is the glue, that holds everything in the universe together.

the power mongers who run our world, know this.
they know all the important things that can be done with this knowledge.
they know that this knowledge can destroy their control over us.

so they bury the knowledge. and viciously discredit anyone who comes anywhere near the information.