Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark's TPU "No Battery" Startup Current?

Started by sirmikey1, August 10, 2008, 05:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

When the magnets are put into the system a reed switch is closed.
This activates the photo-flash-capacitor charging circuit and charges up the caps to high voltage from a small battery.
Then the first kicks comes from from these pre charged capacitors and feedback takes over to keep the caps charged at all times.

Marco.

pese

This Viedos all are not wondering me.
the firstones  are nothing es as JUNGHANS Watch Germamy used this in an horloge.
( 1 magnet , 1 moving weel , double coil. 1 germanium-transistor (delivered from me (about 500.000 pcs in one year) , al driveb from single 1,5v battery.  This shown is same (if not using addititional reed relais. (another german watch manufacturer have done this. (I have both movement in my inventory)

The dancing magnet . Give attention that any "mass" have an resonce frequency !!

So it they is 8 hz  (or 16) so it will also ance at all subharmomics of this frequencies. 4  2  even 1 hz !
But with weeker power.

So long , not wondering over this to mutch . all is simly physics

PESE
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

khabe

I have tried to ask several times before - no results.
Lets try one time more:
If SMÂÃ,´s written communications with some members published in this forum are truth - then magnets by my opinium must play some kind of not small role,
Or perhaps Im the only idiot who did read about neodymium magnets?
Nobody instead me never read about? He (SM)  told he has spent a lot of money ( $10k ?) for  ordering neodymium magnets ...
Possible of course that my feeble English caused missunderstanding. Perhaps he told he did not use neodymium magnets  ::)
When those published letters from "SM" was just fictions - then why to believe videos ... >:(
Sad of course - SM device is(was) one of scant units I like very much.
cheers,
khabe

Magnethos

@Marco
Of course, the first kicks could come from the precharged capacitors and then a the feedback system keep the caps charged all time. This is a good theory. I read the description of a very similar device and the system worked in a similar fashion, but it used a 9 Volt battery instead a precharged capacitors.

@Pese
Yes, as you say all has a resonance frequency. I posted the link of the video only to give ideas.

@khabe
A lot of people had tried to replicate some of these experiments without positive results. There are a lot of little factors that you have to know, if you want to succesfully replicate an invention. People see magnets, and people think that they are common neomidium magnets. But there are, as I said, a lot of little factors that if you don't know them, the replication won't be succesfully. Floyd Sweet preconditioned his magnets, and Im sure perendev do it also. We know almost nothing about magnets, there is a Secret World of Magnets that we have to know, because if we don't know in deep a thing, we only can develop the experiments of other people: uncessfully results. People that build succesfully results, use them own theories. So... the best way is experiment and discover our new science theories.

To know more about magnets:

khabe

Thank you very much for reply,
I know about magnets bit more than average people do ...
My question was not about how-know,
My question was about - did SM use magnets inside TPUÂÃ,´s or not.
I did read that he spent 10 kilo dollars for Neodymium magents --- my opinion is that these money he spent not just for "starting" magnet knobs.
perhaps he ordered special shapes ... or .. who knows what.
Perhaps he ordered from Mr. George Mizzell, Birmingham, Alabama - was Mr.George in this business in those years ???
I bought from this good man(!) years ago when not much NeoÂÃ,´s was available in Europe, when cost was much more higher than today,
Myself I have spent at least 10 kilo for neodyms as well - but not for one project of course, I do spend ca $1000 per year for magnets, mostly for generators Im building,
Only part of  magnets I waste for OU experiments Im doing at nights ::)
Hereby my question:
Do I have the only person on this forum who did read about SM spent $10.000 for neodyminum magnets?
Perhaps I saw it deep asleep ??? Was illusion? Just my phantasm?
With due respect,
khabe