Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IST'S JT SUPER BRIGHT LED FLASH LIGHT KITS

Started by innovation_station, August 11, 2008, 11:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

1st if you can make HEAT the world wil beat a path to your door !!! Im on board. Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

innovation_station

well foks

here is the link to our page it is in the works 

as you can see many things will be added but it is a start....

http://www.jesterterrestrial.ca/isteam/

william
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

mscoffman

I would be very interested in purchasing one or two 15 led flashlight kits.

I also would be interested in purchasing one or two Imhotep/Bedini Fan Kits
with 9 volt battery connectors for "source" and "charge" stations - this primarily
consists of finding a "new" fan that has correct coil arrangements for the excellent
Imhotep circuitry implementation. This Imhotep/Bedini Fan seems would have a
small RFI  interference footprint because of how it is implemented. If anyone
else knows wher I can get one I would be interested

mscoffman - overunity.com

innovation_station

Quote from: mscoffman on October 15, 2008, 11:52:28 AM
I would be very interested in purchasing one or two 15 led flashlight kits.

I also would be interested in purchasing one or two Imhotep/Bedini Fan Kits
with 9 volt battery connectors for "source" and "charge" stations - this primarily
consists of finding a "new" fan that has correct coil arrangements for the excellent
Imhotep circuitry implementation. This Imhotep/Bedini Fan seems would have a
small RFI  interference footprint because of how it is implemented. If anyone
else knows wher I can get one I would be interested

mscoffman - overunity.com

the fan kit is on my list of things to do it looks verry simple....

cheers

ist

the page will have the !STORE on line soon..

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!