Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rotating Thermionic Generator ++ podcast interview

Started by Philip Hardcastle, September 06, 2008, 05:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip Hardcastle

Overunity Members,

Peswiki page of the RTG and a download of Nexus magazine and a podcast of interview of Hardcastle.

Heps more stuff and more to come

http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Rotating_Thermionic_Generator

and original website

http;//www.thermionicrevolution.com

Prototype under discussion with prospective backers, expectation of release in Early 2009 together with free plans.

Enjoy

tsl

So, if i got it right, you put power in to spin the emitter and you are assuming that the thermal electrons would have enough energy to fly away?That would be the basic principle?
In that case the idea is not so new and has been researched a while ago.

Philip Hardcastle

@tsl,

Well let us say it is that basic an idea, pls give me a link to the prior research.

Phil

Paul-R

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on September 06, 2008, 05:21:22 AM

Prototype under discussion with prospective backers, expectation of release in Early 2009 together with free plans.

Enjoy
Your backers may wonder why you run a web site with Mickey Mouse effects that require
special software much used by advertisers, and therefore loathed.