Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water Fuel Cell or Water Electrolysis?

Started by unity2zero, August 17, 2008, 02:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is WFC really something over-unity?

Is WFC recyling energy otherwise wasted?
0 (0%)
WFC is a fuel cell that need energy to work?
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

unity2zero

All the frays about whether the ?Water Fuel Cell? is an over unity kind of stuff, and this is my opinion after months of reading and watching videos all over this subject. WFC is not an alternative or a supplementary energy that feeds a car. It needs electric current from the car battery to convert and produce HHO gas, just like driving with the head lamps on. Instead of the current going to ?waste? powering the lamps, it is being put back to use to generate more ?gas? for the engine. In other words this is to recycle some waste back instead of cooling off as waste by the car radiator. This could be termed as a poor man?s hybrid car.

Despite having said that, I am not a skeptic of ?over-unity?.  Presently, I am experimenting on a conventional water electrolysis powering up by two 9V battery in series through a re-designed resonant electronic circuitry with very little current. Some milliliters of water shall be boiled from the hydroxyl gas generated with a specially designed Bunsen burner. Taking into consideration the amount of heat lost, and adding up the energy required to bring the water to boiling point, minus the energy input from the batteries will know whether this is something over-unity.