Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How a TPU could work if it did.

Started by ben8807, September 11, 2008, 10:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben8807

The core is going to be copper since the goal is not to create a magnetic field, but instead to create an quickly rotating electromagnetic effect. It's going to be a continuous loop with output taken from each end. The spinning magnetic field will drive the secondary in little kicks, hopefully causing it to sync up with the earths core causing big kicks.

In reply to another PM:
If I am correct, back EMF in the secondary is not going to be an issue, instead the core of the earth will cause forward EMF. Current is born, and the more windings the higher the voltage. With no load however you are correct, back EMF would negate any energy gained. So the more power you draw, the more current goes through the secondary, the hotter the device gets. This is why I have abandoned a solid core device before even building one, a continuous loop with almost no resistance would quickly overhead/melt into slag. Perhaps this is how SM discovered the effect in the first place, using toroidal transformers to carry audio signals to speakers. I have suspected for a little time now that the TPU was caused by experimentation in delaying sound signals through transformer coils for a surround sound setup.

Then all you need is to put diodes on the output and run it through some capacitors to steady the DC out and take away all the hash. Could even run it though a capacitor inductor set to get nearly pure DC.

Nice antenna generation setup Giant. Seen several similar designs to pick up radio signals and use them for power. Problem is that you are limited by antenna size and construction. It's hard to collect multiple frequencies with a single antenna design, and inefficient at best, but good luck to you.

Power extraction as I stated above should be the easiest part. This is just a DC transformer to generate more power out than in. Will it work? Who knows! But worth investigating.

MACEDONIA CD

hi

WE  WAIT THE   SOME RESOLTS    NEW FRIEND   ;)