Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is 'Cosmic Energy' Static Electricity?

Started by Michelinho, August 23, 2008, 06:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelinho

Hi all

http://blog.hasslberger.com/2008/08/is_cosmic_energy_static_electr.html#more

QuoteNew pieces of knowledge

I gradually found in further research that the phenomenon that I describe as "Cosmic energy" is actually static electricity. Although static electricity is a known phenomenon, it hasn't been totally explored yet. The effects of static electricity are found in many industrial places as well as other totally different surroundings.

It isn't possible to properly identify static electricity even that the consequences of an electrostatic discharge are easily observed. Static electricity is an electric discharge caused by an imbalance of electrons on a surface of a material. Therefore, the description "static" is not appropriate. It doesn't mean inaction, but it actually points to forces imposed by unchanging electric field on charged objects. Also, the name electricity is misleading. Both "electricities" have different properties.

Take care,

Michel

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Michelinho

Hi ramset,

I am deep in the Stubblefield cell now, have my alternator to build for the Newman motor and set up my off the grid system. I have work for a few months now with experimenting, having a ball, but will sure give it a try once I'm done.

Many thanks,

Michel

Steven Dufresne

@Michel,
In the Wave Structure of Matter (WSM) model, the electric field is the direct result of the electron's interaction with the fundamental waves that move through space, the waves that make up the zero point field and the energy of those waves being zero point energy. So yeah, I'd say 'cosmic energy' is 'static electricity'.
-Steve
http://rimstar.org
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson