Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OU Pool heater?

Started by buzneg, August 25, 2008, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

OK buzneg, I think I know what you're talking about now: it's a mechanical water heater using rotating cylinder with holes drilled in it, this rotates in a close fitting sleeve with holes in it too. The shear forces cause cavitation of the water which gives more heat out than mechanical energy in.

I'm not sure of the name of these devices, but I remember seeing a video where one was installed in a firestation as a water heater for the firecrew, the local university checked it out and yes, it was disobeying thermodynamic "laws".

Sorry if my solar post was off topic but I didn't know what you were getting at with the first post.

z.monkey

Howdy Yucca,

Nice spirals.  Excelente!  I have a brother in Germany who is building a black tube solar water heater to supply the hot water in his loft.  That radiant energy is everywhere...

Blessed be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

myrmex

Quote from: Yucca on August 28, 2008, 08:14:23 PM
OK buzneg, I think I know what you're talking about now: it's a mechanical water heater using rotating cylinder with holes drilled in it, this rotates in a close fitting sleeve with holes in it too. The shear forces cause cavitation of the water which gives more heat out than mechanical energy in.

I'm not sure of the name of these devices, but I remember seeing a video where one was installed in a firestation as a water heater for the firecrew, the local university checked it out and yes, it was disobeying thermodynamic "laws".

Sorry if my solar post was off topic but I didn't know what you were getting at with the first post.

i beleive you're talking about this one here :

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=yh_-DUKQ4Uw&feature=related

Yucca

Yep, that's exactly it, in fact that's a clip off the very TV program I've seen.

So the subject in hand is called "Hydro-Sonic Pump" or HSP.

buzneg

This is what I'm talking about, I guess it is powered by the sun.

http://www.heat-perfector.fr/

Check out their pump, and heat exchanger. These things put out a lot of KW. and the 30KW (37-6) is only 3 cubed. If something could only convert the heat to KW efficiently.. even 10 or 20% efficient.