Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler Wheel Found

Started by Alexioco, August 13, 2008, 05:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greendoor

This seems to be basically a system of restraining the path of a falling ball into an eccentric path.  I would expect it to behave similar to a curved pipe matching the same path that you could drop a ball bearing into.  I expect it to work out at under-unity.

In the picture drawn, the two weights on the right still have some height left to fall.  But the two on the left have to rise - so I expect this to balance out, with friction & impact losses.

If we can imagine that there is an intricate mechanism that allows an over-balancing gravity wheel to sustain rotation, then try the following mind experiment:  keep on adding clones of this mechanism to the same shaft, but 180 degrees from the last one.  Each time we add another mechanism to the shaft, the power should increase and smooth out.  To the point where we have so many mechanisms on this shaft that it is basically a balanced solid flywheel ...

A balanced flywheel is pretty much as close as we can get to the ideal over-balanced wheel dream.  With low-friction bearings it can spin for an extremely long time. 

I would love to crack the Bessler wheel, but I have to consider that the energy came from somewhere we aren't considering yet.  Possibly ambiant heat ... still looking ...

broli

You can hear what seem to be pneumatic pumps. I haven't fully investigated these types of wheel but in the little research I did it seems to always stop the wheel at the top.

But Alex I don't think you have the correct design there. In the video he doesn't seem to be pushing the heavy weights, they seem to remain static. he seems to be pushing these smaller pads though.

Edit: Oke scrap that, they seem to be the same kind of weights but just smaller. The outer weights seem to just make the wheel heavy.

Alexioco

Quote from: broli on August 15, 2008, 05:28:23 AM
You can hear what seem to be pneumatic pumps. I haven't fully investigated these types of wheel but in the little research I did it seems to always stop the wheel at the top.

But Alex I don't think you have the correct design there. In the video he doesn't seem to be pushing the heavy weights, they seem to remain static. he seems to be pushing these smaller pads though.

Edit: Oke scrap that, they seem to be the same kind of weights but just smaller. The outer weights seem to just make the wheel heavy.

yeah because the inward little weights are rising from the axle through the principle of MT 13 except that the design is such that the weight can go right to the axle and rest, and not like MT 13 where it can only lift quarter of a circle, the red levers I think are assisting with the lift to make sure they don?t fall back into the axle until they make it to the top, bessler also drew bellows which I think something similar is being used which all together make the "clatter" noise, the prime mover...
Having said that though, I might be wrong...

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

ragnew

Here is a copy of the patent that I found online for this.
(I think)

Talk a look and see if this helps.

I think I saw some pistons on the parts list.
That would be the sound I guess?

http://www.computer-geek.net/KGEplans.pdf

Rich