Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter001

Hey im just the messenger, but if the are real and they were going to show up like this I think it would be logical for them to announce it through a channel or contact before showing up so as not to scare people.

mdmiller

Oct 14 is full moon, in the south sky, usually appears full the day before and the day after either side of opposition (for three days).

Moon diameter 2160 miles.

Moab

Naww Dude... they are gonna ROLL on the 20th. Good god what happened to the trash collector? this forum needs one desporately. any takers?  anyone?  hello?  tap,, tapp.. tappp.. is this thing on?   ;)

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwWUOmk7wO0

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 27, 2008, 02:18:13 PM
Anybody want to bet?

I'll bet that they don't show up on October 14th. Or even the 15th. Or even the 20th.

I'll even give odds.

If they come, I'll give you, shooter001, one hundred US dollars. If they don't come, you give me ten dollars. That's 10-to-1 odds.

Deal?

shooter001

Quote from: Nomen luni on August 27, 2008, 02:27:58 PM
I'll put 100 bucks against you at 10:1 too, Shooter. Go on, it must be easy money if you really believe it.

Well i realy hope its true, I'll take your bet, you got a deal.

JoinTheFun

Hmm, let's see if there are bookies that take such bets...
I would bet on ETs showing up publicly before 2010, I would.
8)