Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Cap,

This is why I always wear my aluminum foil hat to prevent the malicious government types from beaming ideas into my brain.  I just built an improved model which is made from the radiant barrier material I used to insulate my house from the insidious radiations.  Damn G-Men...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Bob Smith

Once you've quantified the Creator as a definable creature/creatures, galactic being, alien or ascended master, you've allowed yourself to be deceived.  The infinite, all-present and all-loving Creator can never be identified or circumscribed by a name or label or location -planetary or otherwise.  The fears of the present are no greater than those of the past; we are just more aware of them at a global level, and therefore are more susceptible to mass deception and buying in to manufactured terrror.  True hope believes in the Creator's promises found in the sacred scriptures of the world's great religions.  These promises are continuously being fulfilled, and we need not deceive ourselves into believing that life is hopeless and God is dead. This is merely a deception championed by Nietzche and his succesors who would have us believe only a "superman" kind of being from outside could indeed come and rescue us poor helpless blokes.  Iam not helpless nor hopeless.  From what I have seen over many years of study and prayer, sound and light shows by supposed galactic or spiritual superheroes are not the Creator's way. 

Michelinho

Hi shooter001,

I do feel something is going to happen and it will happen soon.

If this mother ship shows up, be prepared for a few reruns of "V" the miniseries. That will be the first thing aired. Loved that series but it will be used to seed fear, I bet they are already preparing the alternate soundtracks.

"Something Wonderful is going to happen." 2010
Arthur C. Clark

Take care,

Michel

JoinTheFun

You will get " Independence Day" and "War of the worlds" for free with your groceries, hehe.

Ah well, let's just attract as mass event ETs showing up grand scale before  Dark Siders get a chance to air their ET attack holo show.
Let's visualize what we wish, not what we fear.

For yes, we c?n, and we will, hahaha.

What agenda will Barack fit in ???

orbs