Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesterTerrestrial

Interesting information.  thanks for posting.

You might want to check out www.ProjectCamelot.org and www.DivineCosmos.com and www.disclose.tv and...oh man please be careful when going up rabbit holes ^

The future is going to be wild because...

SHIFT HAPPENS!

JT - !ST - The only thing more wild the the lies is the TRUTH.

z.monkey

Howdy Nitnnun, and JesterTerrestrial,

Nittinnun, most of my post is information that I knew already from prior research.  The name and configuration of the ship I didn't know so I asked Christ Michael.  He put the name of the ship in my head and then I was able to look up the details of the ship. 

JesterTerrestrial, our former overlords, the Annunaki, intentionally damaged our DNA to prevent our realizing that WE ARE CREATORS, you are a GOD!  The damage that they did to our DNA left us powerless, and as a result the human race of slaves fell into a depression, we forgot that we are Creator Gods and accepted our role as slaves to the Annunaki.  It has been somewhere on the order of 13,000 years since mankind in general knew of his divine heritage.  There have always been a few humans who had undamaged DNA on the surface of Earth, and they kept themselves far out of the way of mainstream society.  This part of your DNA that is damaged is what modern scientists call "junk" DNA.  Well, you know, they are just guessing.  This inactive DNA contains hidden powers and genetic memory, and when activated will transform an average human into the Creator God that he is supposed to be.  The powers included in this inactive DNA are, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, the ability to read the Akashic Record, Etheric Clairvoyance, Astral Clairvoyance, and genetic memory among others.  That Stargate in your brain is the result of a completely activated chain of DNA.  This has been happening spontaneously and more frequently.  There are many ways to stimulate your DNA to activate it.  Throughout the last century people who awakened from their slumber were a serious threat to the Annunaki and their Illuminati henchmen hunted them down with great impunity.  After all, a fully actualized human will tell his buddies about it and cause a big problem for the evil overlords.  But, now the Annunaki are gone, and the Forces of Light are hunting down the Illuminati.  The people who are now awakening are allowed to utilize their powers that the Great Creator God of this universe intended for us to have.  This is causing a paradigm shift in our reality.  It is causing a cascade effect in the physical plane where more and more people are awakening and utilizing their powers in a positive way in order to change Earth for the better.  By 2012 most of us will become fully actualized.  Earth will be a planet full of Creator Gods who can transform Earth into the seed planet that it was intended to be.  We are finally starting to realize our cosmic destiny.  The Galactic Federation has been key in this transformation for with out their help we would still be the slaves of evil overlords, toiling our entire lives to make them rich and comfortable while we live out in the cold.  The Galactic Federation has my eternal thanks and gratitude.  I work for them now...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

newbie123

So  this announcement is to keep the world's population from freaking out when the aliens come on 10/14/08?
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

z.monkey

Howdy Newbie123,

Well, there are very few people that read this forum, compared to the world population, and ever fewer people that will believe it.  There has been an influx of information about the Galactic Federation over the past year.  The internet, books, channels, lecturers, all of a sudden the information about the Galactic Federation, Nibiru, 2012, and alien technologies is everywhere.  Most people will deride, not believing the fantastic stories.  Fortunately, the true state of affairs does not require our belief.  I too found a lot of this information fantastic and hard to believe, especially in spiritual matters.  I have been on a hardcore learning curve as a result.  I had to get out of the little box that was my reality and embrace concepts that were totally foreign to me.  This was a hard thing to do.  When I first read some of these things my knee jerk reaction was "No Way!"  These concepts were anti-logical to me.  My brain would instantly reject them, but I kept studying, kept on trying to understand, and eventually they started to make sense to me.  Then it occurred to me that my brain was rejecting these ideas because I was "programmed" and "educated" by the public school system.  I don't know exactly how they achieved the result but my brain would reject outlandish ideas without contemplating them, and analyzing them.  I had no problem contemplating and analyzing mundane concepts, but fantastic concepts, and especially spiritual and alien concepts, my brain would instantly reject.  This is a highly specialized program that was running within my brain, and I do not know how it got there, who put it there, or when it was put there.  All I knew was that I needed to disable this subroutine because it was hindering my growth and evolution.  I managed to do this by consciously confronting the program every time it was activated, and let me tell you, that was a battle.  So to answer your question, yes, this is supplemental information about 10/14/2008.  Will it keep the world from freaking out?  Probably not, because this information will reach very few people relative to the population of the world, and few people will take the pains to understand this information as I have.  I wish that were not so, but it is.

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

jibbguy

OK if any of you guys are in contact with the alien ship that is on it's way.... PLEASE tell them NOT to just come in to the atmosphere and hover over some city.

If they do that,, here is the likely scenario: Assuming this is all true in the first place, then the NWO and whoever is in charge in the shadow government has a big vested interest in not letting us know about it all... So since they control the media; that means as long as they NUKE the city where it appears and kill everyone around the area that saw the ship, then they might think that no one else will hear about it.... And using that as a lessen to the aliens that they are willing to kill their own kind to maintain power.... Forcing them to just go away, or see millions more innocents killed.

So please tell them that this particular plan really suxx ;)

They gotta do it like in the movies, appearing at all the major capitols at once.