Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

Quote from: z.monkey on August 29, 2008, 11:33:03 PM
Howdy Resonanceman,

I have to agree with that also.  There has been a major surge of love in my life.  I think that this is caused by the communion with my spirit.  I noticed that my interpersonal relationships have all improved.  My heart chakra seems to have enlarged and is more active.  I also seem to be more emotionally biased more than I was before.  This effects my behavior in a positive way...

Blessed Be...

Z monkey

Yes

You  are waking up.

You are  starting to live  as  both a spiritual  being  AND  a physical  body .
Most people   still think  that they  are physical.
We have chosen to experience  the physical.     but our true nature is spiritual . 

We have been taught   all of our lives  that we are  only physical.   Even  our  religions   teach us this . 
It takes a  very  open mind    to look past  all the conditioning  and see the truth

As more and  more people   see the truth .........it will  become easier  for the masses to see the truth .
This   ship visiting  would be  great  because it would  show  everyone that  things are not  what we have been taught.
It  would help  LOTS of people  look deeper  and   try  to find the  truth .
When  enough  people   find the  truth .......The powers of darkness  will  have no  chance. There  will be NOTHING  that they can  do .

gary

newbie123

If the aliens do show up will the government censor it? Or deny it?

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

resonanceman

Quote from: newbie123 on August 30, 2008, 12:08:57 AM
If the aliens do show up will the government censor it? Or deny it?

They  will  try 

gary 

z.monkey

Howdy Newbie123,

Yeah, the government doesn't want you to see this.  It means a permanent end to their power over us.  They will do their very best to prevent you from believing that these are benevolent beings who have come in love to help us.  The government will even attack the ship.  The power that the government has is infinitesimal in comparison to the power that the Galactic Federation has.   Ultimately the government will have to tell us the truth, that the Galactic Federation has been in contact with them for more than 50 years, and they will admit all that they have covered up, and lied to us about, the people that they are sworn to represent.  This is what this event is about.  The deception, the lies, the subterfuge, all the games are fixing to end.  This presentation of the Galactic Federation flagship is going to make the "powers that be" realize their charade is over, permanently.  Then we can get back to the life that we were intended to lead.  I cannot wait for that day..

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

nitinnun

people won't panic like everyone thinks they will.

most people have had enough movies, enough drama, enough bullshit, and enough nerve cell destroying chemicals in their food, to not explode upon seeing a huge spaceship over them.

they might be surprised.
they might be shocked.
but they will not self-destruct over it.

i don't know what the rest of you have experienced.
but in the 3 or so dreams that i had, the love and happiness that i felt from them, was overpowering to me.

in these "dreams", i purposely tried to feel negative things. and i might as well has been trying to push over a brick house with my bare hands.

it was because there was way more power in their aura, than there was power in my aura.
they won the aura-wrestling match. so i could not overpower their emotions.

the aura's of the aliens, would overpower the aura of the humans below them. so that it is extremely difficult, for the humans to feel fear or panic.

instead, the humans will feel love and happiness and joy. like i did.

and if it feels for them like it felt for me, than the humans will want to feel it again SO BADLY, that they would pay a billion dollars for it.
and consider that a bargain.

i could easily have spent a month doing nothing but feeling those feelings. and not lose interest. because they were THAT great.
and those were the normal emotions, that the aliens let off.
because their nervous systems are powerful enough to generate and sustain that kind of emotional bliss.

anyway. the dark clowns cannot do jack shit to that ship.
even if they were allowed to shoot at all week.
because it's shield generator is too strong.

but i doubt they will even be able to get anywhere near it.
because they won't be able to tolerate the positive emotions coming from the ship.