Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Tesla

I mean, have you experimenters actually noticed that all this "electrinium" biznis is simply about re-conditioning the sludge to re-charge it again?

And what the rat's hat is new about that? In fact, why are you even bothering opening an alkaline battery and playing with the chemicals (which could harm you as well and almost all of enthusiasts here admit not being educated even in basics of sciences needed for such games advocated here. I mean cyanide...come the flack on. Like it is a simple affair to get it, let alone protect yourselves against it...)

Just re-charge the darn thing. Alkaline batteries can be recharged several times over. And if you use a weekender solar panel for that, after a couple of years it will be for FREE ( the recharged energy).

Safely, simply and quick. No messing around with apples to get the cyanide (hell, I cannot stop pissing into my pants on that one!!!!! ), collecting the sludge into cans, growing tomatoes and crystals (hydroponically I gather) and so on.

And after all these great tips, I can still see some sob giving me hard time for "being negative or personal".

One just can't make happy everyone I guess...

nitinnun

.......the irons atoms magnetic field,
is conducted through the "covalent bond chain" of the polymer/glue.

the iron atoms magnetic field, then "interacts" with the copper atoms diamagnetic field?

how does the "electron magnetic field" of the iron atom,
interact with the "diamagnetic field" of the copper atom??????????

kosol ouch said something about this.

but i think he used a powerful magnetic field from a sinoid coil,
to interact with bismuths strong diamagnetic field?

bismuth works much better than copper.

nitinnun

......the copper atom has more "etheric pressure", than the iron atom?

so the coppers higher ether pressure, is conducted through the polymer/glues covalent bonds, into the iron atom?

is the coppers diamagnetism, and the irons ferromagnetism, related to etheric pressure????

mrcharisma

Quote from: Dr. Tesla on October 17, 2008, 11:23:47 PM
And what are you refering at? Can you be more speciffic?

Kiddo, make sure you get me on something real. I am happy to take the flack for my errors. No one is perfect. At least, if I say something stupid, 'llI admit it. Those "working" on a battery reconditioning process here (and call it so esoterically electrinium...how passe'...) would never do that.

'Coz in essence this whole electrinium thing is about re-conditioning the sludge to hold the charge again. In case you and them haven't noticed. And that has already been discovered and studied by scientists long time ago.

Dr Tesla!

What you are saying can be easily done (recond. the sludge to hold charge again) by replacing the electrolyte and putting the batteries back on a charger...

NO, the whole electrinium "thing" is about realinging the bonded pairs of atoms in the sludge in series so that the voltage stacks up to produce a continuous charge, and fixing those pairs with a hard permanent substance to create a permanent battery that never needs charging (once it is aligned) and never discharges.

The energy for this charge is garnered from the electrical eneregy the sun emits constantly.

Which it receives in turn from a larger central sun at the center of our galaxy!

The electrical energy from the central sun acting at "right angles" to the energy of our solar sun interacting with the earth's natural magnetic fields is what we call "gravity". It seems to me that the technological understanding in the PDF surpasses our current understanding of technology which is why some people are struggling to come to terms with it. I know this is true because at present not every household has their own working antigravity model yet. Although without a doubt these things will be not only possible but commonplace in the near future.

I learned at college that to be a good student was not to "reproduce" the things I was being taught but to keep an open mind so that learning could be facilitated easily. A closed mind just limits one to the current set of "facts" being presented to it. Of course these facts are not really facts they are just what we have been led to believe is the truth.

If truth is your goal then at least we are on the same team specifically eh kiddo ;)

Matt

"The Empires of the Future are the Empires of the Mind"  Winston Churchill

mrcharisma

Quote from: Dr. Tesla on October 17, 2008, 11:50:05 PM
I mean, have you experimenters actually noticed that all this "electrinium" biznis is simply about re-conditioning the sludge to re-charge it again?

And what the rat's hat is new about that? In fact, why are you even bothering opening an alkaline battery and playing with the chemicals (which could harm you as well and almost all of enthusiasts here admit not being educated even in basics of sciences needed for such games advocated here. I mean cyanide...come the flack on. Like it is a simple affair to get it, let alone protect yourselves against it...)

Just re-charge the darn thing. Alkaline batteries can be recharged several times over. And if you use a weekender solar panel for that, after a couple of years it will be for FREE ( the recharged energy).

Safely, simply and quick. No messing around with apples to get the cyanide (hell, I cannot stop pissing into my pants on that one!!!!! ), collecting the sludge into cans, growing tomatoes and crystals (hydroponically I gather) and so on.

And after all these great tips, I can still see some sob giving me hard time for "being negative or personal".

One just can't make happy everyone I guess...

...because it is fun to learn new things I guess LOL

Matt :)
"The Empires of the Future are the Empires of the Mind"  Winston Churchill