Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hypersoniq

If you read the electrinium document carefully AND objectively, you will find that it is a hypothesis (since even the author didn't attempt an experiment) interjected with personal beliefs.

try reading it again and strip out the interjected beliefs... THINK about what is being proposed...
In a regular battery it is the action of some sort of deposition of one material onto another that creates the flow of electrons, once the process can continue no longer, the battery cell is "dead"...reversing the reaction can re-distribute the components and start the process over again. With this proposed "electrinium" cell, a crystal formation can use some other force that is constantly around us to move the electrons... the crystaline lattice never changes and therefore as long as the force continues, the battery never "dies".

Is it so far fetched? I don't think so. Whatever the "super light/aether/orgone" blah blah is about, in THIS text he is (perhaps unknowingly) referring to neutrinos from the sun and even more powerful ones from a larger star nearer the center of the galaxy. Here's a fun fact...65 billion neutrinos pass THROUGH each square CENTIMETER of the earth (that's facing the sun) every SECOND! And that's just solar neutrinos! Talk about and endless energy source... there you have it. Problem... they pass thru just about everything and anything.

Enter a proposed structure that can deflect/absorb neutrinos... ready for it? Cubic Boron Nitride Nanotubes! NASA is looking at this for protection from "cosmic ray spallation" in manned mars missions. When the author mentions Borazon, I am believing he did his homework!

It's too interesting to dismiss...

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@Gary
Thank You!!
I sent for some electronic parts for a project I have been doing for a long time. In the meantime I will work on the electrinium knowledge and the horseshoe magnet project.

Jesus

resonanceman

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 05, 2008, 11:16:30 AM
Hi!

@Gary
Thank You!!
I sent for some electronic parts for a project I have been doing for a long time. In the meantime I will work on the electrinium knowledge and the horseshoe magnet project.

Jesus

Good luck  Jesus

I  was wondering   about   a related  idea.

I read  a couple days ago that  silicon doides  and germanium diodes will  pass  certain  frequency's  differently . 
I also read that Moreys  swedish  stone  might  have acted  as a rectifier at some frequencys .

I was wondering  if  a string  of magnets  with the right  dielectric  would act as a rectifier  at  a specific  frequency .

I tried   a string of neo's  using  magnetic  tape  from a VCR as the dielectric
No  obvious effects .   I  did  get some  AC readings but not enough  be sure  of anything.
The AC was VERY sensitive to my proximity to the  magnets . 
I don't have the  equipment   to test it at  different power levels or  different  frequencys .

gary

sparks

If you have two neomagnets and wedged inbetween them is a piezo crystal would the pressure induce a current?   

@hypersor

What is the kinetic energy of the neutrinos?  Are they just drifting or moving right along.  If they are going fast enough they would create displacement currents like in a plazma field.  Maybe these little devils are responsible for a moving aether as suspected by Maxwell and others.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

sm0ky2

some very interesting thoughts have gone into this thread, but i myself have some serious problems with the original .pdf - its contents, and thereby - the theoretical device presented by the author....

The authors understanding of the nature of the atomic structure,  the earth, the sun and the
universe itself are completely innacurate, and incorrect in many ways. 

As for this device, or "unit" -  what he speaks of, is essentally: an Electret, or series of electrets.
  which we already know, do not form into a 'usable battery' in the way proposed by the .pdf
in certain arrangements, electrets can be charged similar to a capacitor, but deplete very rapidly.

someone wasted a great deal of time writing this......
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.