Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Towards Realizing the TPU

Started by poynt99, September 03, 2008, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quote from: otto on January 13, 2009, 12:29:57 AM
Hello all,

maybe a fine guy can find the text where SM said in his way to use copper and aluminium as cores??

Sorry, I dont have the time to do it myself.

Otto

PS: maybe then some people would wake up??

I really doubt the use of aluminum or copper as a core. SM said that a large piece of aluminum placed near the device changed its operating characteristics to the point it would stop working. I did not find any reference to copper or aluminum cores.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

otto

Hello all,

@point99

as said before, maybe somebody can find SMs words where he describes the cores in his fantastic way,ha,ha. I enjoy how he described a lot of the working properties of his devices. Yes, cpooer + aluminium cores are changing the operating characteristics of a TPU. I see this.

Heeeey is it so a big problem to try various cores?

I tried a Metglas core, a copper core, an Aluminium core, an iron core, combinations of all mentioned cores....that are all 5 minutes tests!!

Otto

Antimon

Quote from: poynt99 on January 13, 2009, 12:58:18 AM
No argument here.

Although I did not make it clear, the iron reference was to spherics' mention of SM's use of it in his own devices. I do know the material fairly well btw ;)

One point I am trying to make is with reference to the Fe NMR frequency, and why it was specified for the tetra design. Maybe it is geometry, maybe not. Time will tell.

The purpose of this thread and the document is outlined in the opening paragraphs. This includes discussion on all aspects of the TPU design and operation.

The delay coil is for an other design as said by Grumpy. The delay coil was a cheap way to produce a signal time delay. BUT the iron was contra productive. It caused huge eddy current problems and destroyed the patterns. But they found out a way not to destroy the patterns, so the device is working with the delay coil near the control coils.

A.

Grumpy

Quote from: poynt99 on January 13, 2009, 12:58:18 AM
No argument here.

Although I did not make it clear, the iron reference was to spherics' mention of SM's use of it in his own devices. I do know the material fairly well btw ;)

One point I am trying to make is with reference to the Fe NMR frequency, and why it was specified for the tetra design. Maybe it is geometry, maybe not. Time will tell.

The purpose of this thread and the document is outlined in the opening paragraphs. This includes discussion on all aspects of the TPU design and operation.

He said:

QuoteThe frequency should be a harmonic of the NMR of iron.

I don't think it matters which harmonic, and expect that higher harmonics would produce more stuff.

A better question is: why can you place two rods of copper formed into 3/4 circles (270 degrees) in the field and measure substantial current and voltage?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Super God

@Grumpy HUEG MAGNETIC FIELD!!1111!

Don't forget the the iron delay coil caused the "kick" to appear on the scope when he trimmed it down in length!  It seems simple to get a kick after reading Spherics' explanation.  I even had an email from him explaining even more.  Would you like me to post it?
>9000