Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Towards Realizing the TPU

Started by poynt99, September 03, 2008, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quote from: Grumpy on January 13, 2009, 11:01:45 PM
.99's doc list a quote from "S" that says the aether field spirals around the toroidal conductor and creates longitudinal waves along the conductor.

Clarification:

Induction by longitudinal waves is the "cold current".

Induction by the spirals is conventional current.

Much more to it than that, but that is the gist of it.

==================================================================

Back to the question:

Answer: I think these are to be placed horizontally, with  their center coinciding with the center of the toroidal , or where the toroid would be located.  No length is given for the arcs, but I expect a difference in potential between top and bottom of the vortex.  As the vortex rotates, current is converted from the potential energy of the aether to kinetic energy in the conductor.  Remember from Wilbert Smith's work that a magnetic field is the curl of the tempic field and by rotating this field of aether, we just created a curl which is of course inductive.

Thank you Grumpy.

I will be compiling a list of user's insights etc. (such as this) that help answer some of the yet unanswered questions from spherics' posts for later thought and possible incorporation in the document.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Grumpy

Is anyone willing to show what real "kicks" look like on a scope?

Is anyone willing to provide details for the conversion process and experiments to produce this effect?
(just conversion, not magnification)

I'm thinking about it...
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

turbo

Didn't we try that one already?
Nobody is paying attention and eventually your being accused for not sharing.
It seems this topic is running in a circle.
People come and people go asking the same questions over and over again.
There is no end to it.

forest

Quote from: -[marco]- on January 15, 2009, 10:53:33 AM
Didn't we try that one already?
Nobody is paying attention and eventually your being accused for not sharing.
It seems this topic is running in a circle.
People come and people go asking the same questions over and over again.
There is no end to it.

Ha! Sure. Without a sticky page with a list of propositions and progresses nobody is willing to look at all posts. Single "The TPU uncovered" topic has 107 pages !

Grumpy

Poynt99 is compiling the info into a single document - not all of the posts, just the pertinent details.

I asked about "kick" details just to see if anyone will up the ante.

Marco, you are correct, but Poynt99, Peterae, and a few others are actively experimenting.  Others are quietly in the background, but are still working.

I am debating with myself on wether it is safe to post details of conversion without details of magnification.  Tesla already detailed conversion very well - of course no one sees it as that, but his images of AC and DC devices utilizing spark gap conversion are just that.   If you can't get this far then magnification doesn't matter anyway and the tech is safe from those lacking the knowledge and skill.

The tetrahedral device must perform this conversion as well or it will not work, it just needs to be pointed out and explained, but only up to that point.  Magnification is another matter and where one get's into trouble.

Maybe I am just tired of the BS.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards