Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Towards Realizing the TPU

Started by poynt99, September 03, 2008, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauldude000

@wattsup

I read a good portion of the patent you posted the link for, and noticed a severe logical flaw in the thinking of the individual.

Namely he states (possibly correctly) that the individual energy of a quintessence is planks constant h, and is the smallest unit of energy in the system. He then states by formulaic conclusion that E=hn(sub)q representing the energy of the system. No problems yet.

He goes to state that conglomerations of these quintessences represent the representation of matter, which is logical. He states that lattices of these quintessences form space-time, somewhat speculation but yet acceptable logic.

He then ILLOGICALLY states that energy flows through this lattice, demonstrating that energy is not connected to space-time.

This is a serious flaw, as he has previously demonstrated all energy in the system as being accounted for, and in fact composes space-time, and all represented matter and light within the framework of his own theory. In essence, no energy to "flow through the quintessential lattice".

Am I the only one whom saw this?
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

metatorian

Hi pauldude000,

I have yet to finish reading most of this, but so far it has some unfortunate typos and elementary mistakes in physical units and conversions. For instance, his n(sub)q is said to be a frequency, then later it is = m(sub)e/m(sub)q and m(sub)q = h/c^2 kg-s which is not just mass; h/c^2 has units of kg-m^3/s^3.  He could clarify his terms more, in this respect it is not so much the problem you present, (he seems to using something more like a metaphor of a vortex in a medium) and when he speaks of energy he may only mean something related.

It is a puzzle why this was submitted as a patent application rather than a research paper, since he has no model details of a "working" unit.  And despite the errors there is some interesting insight I've not seen elsewhere, a small example is for his approximation of electron-proton mass ratio, where again the units don't match up; but the numerical accuracy is remarkable and perhaps indicates something more than coincidence.

The conceptual basis is intriguing though the title word "distortion" could describe some of his physics.  Since he has talked about this in his igniteportland proposal maybe he will further refine, correct, and write a research paper.

otto

Hello all,

@BEP

I dont know but its only peoples fault if they cant find a solution for a TPU. They are NOT able to listen!!! This is the main problem.

It seems that a lot of people are only waiting instead of working.
I gave the builders more then they deserve and they are still ignoring me. Just remember, core - no core.

Yes, SM was correct with his explanations.

You mentioned "extra power".
Hmmmm.....

Here my statement: in a TPU you cant find extra power!!!

The only trick is to "hide" the load from the source!!! This is what everybody should understand.

@All

If some clever people wants a discussion about the "core - no core problem" Im here and please, no "PC heroes". And first think what youre wrighting because its not nice to spit on my words because I could be right!

Otto

pauldude000

Quote from: metatorian on June 07, 2009, 12:48:57 PM
Hi pauldude000,

I have yet to finish reading most of this, but so far it has some unfortunate typos and elementary mistakes in physical units and conversions. For instance, his n(sub)q is said to be a frequency, then later it is = m(sub)e/m(sub)q and m(sub)q = h/c^2 kg-s which is not just mass; h/c^2 has units of kg-m^3/s^3.  He could clarify his terms more, in this respect it is not so much the problem you present, (he seems to using something more like a metaphor of a vortex in a medium) and when he speaks of energy he may only mean something related.

It is a puzzle why this was submitted as a patent application rather than a research paper, since he has no model details of a "working" unit.  And despite the errors there is some interesting insight I've not seen elsewhere, a small example is for his approximation of electron-proton mass ratio, where again the units don't match up; but the numerical accuracy is remarkable and perhaps indicates something more than coincidence.

The conceptual basis is intriguing though the title word "distortion" could describe some of his physics.  Since he has talked about this in his igniteportland proposal maybe he will further refine, correct, and write a research paper.

I have quoted your entire post to keep things clear in my mind as I write this. I seriously suspect he is coming from the aspect of a literal and not figurative mass energy relationship. In essence, that E really is equal to E.

n (sub) q would therefor HAVE to be a frequency, since E=hf. It would then have to be true mass/energy relationship as he is using it in reference to mass interchangeably, without constant reference to virtual mass, and would therefor also have an inherent mass frequency as if E=E then hf=mc(super)2. He is then tying all this into his mental framework.

Do not misunderstand, he is trying to do something I have understood for a long time to be true, yet he makes a separation between the energy of the system and total energy. All energy within the system is accounted for,unless the perception of the system itself is what is inadequate, which I personally think is the case here.

It is a terribly common mistake, which leads to fallacious thinking such as open or closed systems. There is no such critter as an open system, except in the minds of men. THE system is closed (there is only one). We merely tend to ponder utilizing entirely too small of scales of reference.

Paul Andrulis

Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

MACEDONIA CD

heloo  otto  ... moram  na engleski  da  kazem nesto  za da me svi razume  ;) razume

you have raid  tpu is work  whit and whitout core  ;)

this is depend ho frekfency whiil be  generated

BUT I HAVE MY OVN THINGIN BUT NOW IS NOT ONLY THING THAT

I LIKE TO SAY THAT  AND I ALLTIME SAY THAT  HO IS BE HARD TO EXPLANE  AND IS LIKE NO POSIBLE  <TPU IS MAKEING TRUE FASTING VORTEX SPEED BUT THIS YEARS IN FORUM DISCUSING HOW IS POSIBLE TO SPIN ELKTROMAGNET SO HARD TO EXPLANE AND  REALY ANDERSTEND HOW
SOME OF MY ..... IF YOU LIKE TO SPIN ELKTROMAGNET OR PULSING OR ...
THE ELKTROMAGNET FILD  IS ABLE TO SPIN OR MAKES ROTATION  WHIT HIM ITSELF
THERE IS  SOME  ATHERE FORCE HOW GIVES TO SPIN
I SEE THE THE OPEND TPU
AND IF I TELL YOU SOME AMAIZING  STRANGE SETUP
IF I TELL YOU THAT
THE RED BIFILAR 4 COILS IN THE OPEN TPU <IS NOT CONECTED ENYWHERE >

WHAT YOU WHILL THING NOW IM ASKING ALL HERE

IM JUST LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE WHAT IS THINGING FOR THAT
I KNOW SOME OF HERE WHILL SAY  NO  THAT IS STUPID THINGIN BEACOUSE WAY IS THEN NEED THAT WIRES  ;)

NOW I SEE TPU IS LIKE <MAKES SPINING 5000 TIMES JUST IN ONE SECOND  >WHIT VERY LITLE  SMALL ELKTROMAGNET FILD
IMAGNET THE POWER  SOME GENERATOR HO WHILL BE SPIN OF <300000 >SPINIG OF ONE MINUTES