Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Towards Realizing the TPU

Started by poynt99, September 03, 2008, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

my friend it is damm easy ....

ist!

once you can get a bit of the good stuff repete ... with it .....   idea start at 1.5 volts achieve a working voltage ...  in a cap for the next coil ...  then run it ... at say 12 vdc ...  do it in steps .. 

what are you looking for.. 

use a super cap allow buffer time to fill the cap and then draw off at the higher voltage ...  ;)

sheesh tooo many ways bro

some of my designs are hi freq to lower freq devices ..   high freq low volt supply ...  ran fast ... lol   then the output are ran at a much higher voltage but much lower freq...

i have built this many ways ...  the shift coil is feroite and laminated iron as per hi freq and low freq ... 

aswell aircore ...   

i do have 1 more 1.5khz 5.5" feroite toroide ...  laying around ...  i can have any output voltage i desire in a cap ...  i can darin off the out put cap to recharge the source ...  and other batteries ...  8)

the princeable is the same 1000 x the current ......  ;)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

otto

Hello all,

@Chef

In this moment I dont want to prove anything. Im want only to hear the TPU elite members what they have to say.

The "wake up" was only for the TPU elite. I hope to get from them some response.

To hide the load from the TPU is an "old hat". When you connect a load to a pulsed TPU, the TPU doesnt "see" this load. The current from the power supply is the same as without a load.
There is no need for a circuit because the Moebius collector hides the load.

What do you think why in a 15" TPU are the bulbs connected in SERIES??

@Tito

no core. OK, thanks.

@IS

ferrite core.

OK, who is the next?

Otto

otto

Hello all,

@Loner

1. Ferrite, iron......to have a good effect there is a sparc gap needed or at least a much higher frequency then we need in our TPUs. Look how Tesla did it. I would need a lot of words to explain how and why and i dont have so much time.

2. no core - a little bit complicated

3. Coper Wire Core - even more complicated then without a core because the particles are "splitted" to say so. In each single wire we have particles swirling around the toroid. If we have a multiturn "core" we have a lot of capacitance between each turn and this causes a total disaster. The hash is sooooo big...not to mention if we use 10 or 20 wires wound in a few turns...

The high voltage is not a problem for bulbs. I can light a bulb with 10kV, 20kV...

A time ago I wrote about negative resistance. A TPU has also a negative resistance. Just imagine:

Your TPU consumes from the power supply 5A. You connect a 2. bulb and the current dropps to 4,5A, you connect another bulb and you see 4A from the power supply.....isnt that good,ha,ha?

I have a 15" 3 stack TPU. 2 coils rotated in CW and the middle coil in CCW. And I dont see a better solution. And its the only possible solution. And this is the reason why a TPU has a height of....it doesnt matter. If we would have this rotating fields very near each other there would be sooooo a big "fight" of the particles...

Maybe you missed 1 of my posts: the controls have 22 turns!!!! This is veeeeery important. Did I mention lamp wire?

@All

I wait for other opinions.

Otto

otto

Hello all,

@Loner

to light a bulb with 10kV or much more is not a problem. I made this with my ECD, now Im doing it with my 15" TPU....I have only to connect a 100W bulb. Nothing more. The point is that I dont have enough output power and this is the reason that I can connect a bulb directly to the TPU.

This works NOW! But not in future when I build a monster TPU. I mean, when I get a lot more output power. Then its really not good to connect a bulb directly to the TPU.

There are no stupid questions. We are discussing, sharing....

What do you mean with 1 loop??

Its clear that a loop works cleaner with a solid wire because in a solid wire is not soooo much capacitance. A stranded wire has a lot of wires and between each wire we have a capacitance and this you can see as a lot of hash on your scope. This hash is useless.

A long time I was working with controls wound around collectors. The controls wound 90° to the collectors.
Then I pulsed once only the collectors and saw that for the same light the TPU consumed less current. As I didnt know what to do I was a long time working only with pulsed collectors.
Then I saw the open TPU video, saw 22 turns controls (made with lamp wire), readed a comment that a TPU has 22 turns controls...

The point with 22 turns controls is that the angle between the control and collector is ...maybe 45°. This is very good. In this way are the particles from the controls in harmony with the collector particles. Everything is in harmony, to say so.
But if the controls are in a 90°  relation to the collector then the particles have a fight. The controls wound in a vertical direction and the collectors in a horizontal direction...thats bad.
Every angle less then 90° is good. The diameter is not so important.

I can only hope that youre pulsing your TPU with a high voltage???? This is important!!

I have also a 15" test setup and had a 15" TPU. With this test setup Im learning, measuring....

I dont have anymore a 15" TPU because I want a new one. A better one.

Otto

BEP

@Otto

To answer your question I give you my opinion....

There is no core, not in the conventional sense. The part where a transformer core would be is a conductor.

When you wind around that conductor wind so the magnetic field of the control wire wraps this conductor in the same way you would wind a coil.
Remember the magnetic field around a conductor is perpendicular to the wire. More correct: the magnetic field is not like a tube surrounding the conductor it is helical. This field is radial with the axis of the magnetic facing the center of the conductor. Think drum type homopolar, generator shaft currents destroying bearings, etc.

I would say 45 deg. or less. This gives you a large space between winds of the control coil, so put more control windings on.

In a most basic TPU series connect the control and core. Any current drawn will reinforce the magnetic field from the control coil which increases speed and voltage from the core to the load.

The best core is a highly conductive tube with very thin wall thickness. Shove another control helix through this tube. Just make sure it aids the fields from the outside control coils.

I think of it like having a transformer core that can be wound around a wire.

The above opinion is probably not correct or maybe just not complete or I would not be paying utility bills right now  ;)