Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Towards Realizing the TPU

Started by poynt99, September 03, 2008, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

I found and threaded this:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=5417.msg122224#msg122224

I felt at the time and still feel this to be a sound basis underlying the use of copper without the technical details of any ou device but its just the basic material and small application.
I asked it to be stickied but it didn't happen.

Then we can pick up copper and turn it into a device.
Otherwise reading, contemplating, winding, pulsing, posting is way out of context with a finished goal. I have alot of coils in two camps. Don't work, and hold promise. A slim goal is to recognized with insight to avoid burnout. I just got over a year of it and personally it is technically non productive. But self helpwise it is necessary. Every so often when I hit a slump I go view my coil and test inventory and ponder over the different configuration with the latest block of info in my head. I always come away fruitful, even at the smallest insight. I can't believe I did that built and tested that back then!

Ya gotta keep hitting yourself with 'It's mine, it's mine, it's mine". Because the majority of you have questions prior to burnout because of the isolation encompassing this technology. Where else are the answers? College, work, public service companies? When you look at the great men of this technology they were and are somewhat alone and obscure. In this involvement you will rock the boat of the sluggards around you. You think starting out alone is tough? Just wait.

Nobody is ever finished and the rest don't understand.
If you build you need the rest and if you don't build you are the rest.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=2535.msg34869#msg34869

--giantkiller. If you are capable, take it easy on yourself.

Grumpy

Thanks GK, but I have never been able to integrate Dave L's explanation with what I know.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

kacor

Thanks GK, that is marvelous! In my opinion it is very useful.

Kacor

Room3327

Hi, I am new here, although, I have been reading the threads here for about 3 years, so I am pretty familiar with most thoughts circulating in the overunity world,  What I'm thinking is we need some new thoughts and ways of looking at the SM TPU.  My first thought is why do supposed replications of Steve Marks TPU look totally unlike anything SM showed.  Second thought why does SM's TPU's look exactly like the Devices in Tesla's patent? Steve marks said he really was duplicating Tesla's patent.  If we look at Tesla's patent 381,970 Lo and behold it looks exactly like SM's TPU.  Now lets do some thought experiments, what this patent is is a rotating magnetic field power distribution device, according to Tesla. He says it resembles a transformer and yes has some transformer action, but what makes it different is he is operating it in a non-transformer way. This device is similar to his rotating magnetic field induction motors but he has eliminated the spinning armature.  In his patent he is using, to keep it simple, a 2 phase rotating field.  2 phases 180 degrees out of phase drive the 4 field coils wound first on a steel wire core. In his patent he uses what he calls an exciter to operate the the 4 input coils, at 180 degrees out of phase. Note he calls it an exciter not a generator, he doe's not say all the power output of the device comes from the exciter the output comes from the rotating field.  A non-transformer way of operating a transformer.  As a generators output is dependant on the speed of rotation so is the output of this device. A input frequency of 5 to 6 KHZ has the same effect as turning a generator at 5000-6000 RPM.  The four input coils which are the field magnets of this device can be likened to a car alternator.  The power required by the armature coil to energize the alternator is not equal to the total amount of power produced, otherwise the alternator would not produce any usable energy it is the rotating of that magnetic field that produces the output energy. Yes input power is required to rotate it, but being the wires don't move in this device there should be little CEMF in it.  A device of this type running at 5KHz which is an audio frequency as SM states would have a slight vibration and gyroscopic feel to it.  It also would have a primarily DC output with some 5 KHz hash on it.  Phasing, frequency all audio things as SM said.  Obviously now days we would not need Tesla's exciter as we can easily generate two 5 KHz sine wave signals 180 degrees apart electronically.  If it produces more energy then it uses obviously some could be fed back to keep it operating as in SM's TPU, a small start up battery would be all that was needed.  In my thinking these thoughts seem more in line with Steve Marks and what he said and what his device looked like. But you don't have to believe me.

Just trying to input something new.
Room3327

Mk1

@all

I have started that route , in the jt tread,i have a small Tesla pat transformer(even posted pic), Steven never said that it had no battery.Tesla used the motor as a switching/timing device.Its not tuned yet.