Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

One of my Overunity Ideas...

Started by Chopp, September 04, 2008, 10:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopp

I tried to edit my post above but I couldn't do it,

I just wanted to say thank you both for your feedback and thoughts. And thank you Thoth for resizing that picture for me too. Great idea.

spinner

Hi, Chopp!

I'm afraid your idea has been considered many times in the past....

Try to Google a "Museum of Unworkable Devices", where you can find thorough explanations why such devices (self-driven waterwheels) could or could not work...

The fact is, waterwheels are relatively inefficient devices, and pumps are even worse...
And - gravity (a driving Force in such setups) is always a conservative mechanism...
So, cascading (multiple) wheels (raising height for recirculating water) or any other improvement method like innovative gearing doesn't help either.
If this principle would work, you would get perpetual motion with only one waterwheel & pump.
Sorry!
"Ex nihilo nihil"

PYRODIN123321

Hey, I was thinking about this thing last night, I wonder if you could combine this with a gravity wheel, the one where the arms fold out on one side but hang down on the other making an offset center, if you could use the water to trigger the arms folding out it might work but i dunno
Peace.

Magnethos

Quote from: Chopp on September 05, 2008, 02:16:52 AM
You may be right, but we honestly don't know the efficiency of a device like this. I agree its a little complex, really, it's a little big is what it is. This design would be 40feet high. I'm thinking if this works like I think it could, it could be made on a bigger scale. 100+ of these things side by side all turning one big generator. Kind of designed to be a power plant for a small city/town. Everyone's not going to have one of these in there backyard, it's way to big for that. But I'm thinking it could be made into a mini power plant for communities or cities.

Anyways, there deffinetly has to be better ways to generate power, this is just one idea for the drawing board...
Yes, that's true. We don't know the efficiency of your device, I think it can draw maybe... 100KWatt as much each unit?
Watch the next video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-tXe_jnWIs
I haven't seen entire, but I think the man is using a very similar theory as yours, and it works. You can contact with the guy and ask for more information. Maybe you can improve your desing, because I think your design needs some changes to be really effective.
Your device maybe can't power a entire city, but I'm sure that 1 device can power 2 or 3 houses. But we don't know the efficiency, so... start to build one prototype right now!! ;)

bobo36us2

@ Chopp,

Here is something very similar, but would be very cheap and easy to show "proof of concept".
You MUST read all 3 documents to get the idea.  They are very short 1 page documents.
http://www.geocities.com/mj_17870/free1.htm
http://www.geocities.com/mj_17870/free2.htm
http://www.geocities.com/mj_17870/free3.htm

Bobo