Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is really stopping free energy from going mainstream?

Started by cyclopz, September 05, 2008, 01:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

When the cold fusion thing broke in 1989.I collected all the info from the newspapers I could because I knew it would be declared a hoax.Just Like when I visited the twin towers in NYC.Dec,2000 and was nervous as hell when I was there.Because I knew the terrorists had wanted (in 1993) to bring it down.Finally, I figured I might be ok that day and I was able to relax some and enjoy the visit.But nine months and some days later they did bring it down.I think that cold fusion is possible.I have read too that some of the experiments are dangerous.And that people have been killed in the process.Risk is in everything it seems.triffid

konduct

The most recent answer to this question that I've heard is scary. The "Powers that Be" believe the Earth is overpopulated and want to bring the total population down to around 500 million people. Free energy doesn't help their plan...death...sickness...war...famine...disaster...pollution...etc....these all fit into their plan well. See...it's not about money any more. It's all about power and control. The rich do not want any more people than are required to keep them rich. The rest is a nuisance.

Welcome to Earth.

alan

About a worldpopulation of 500 million is written on thje Georgia Guidestones, youtube has some video's of it.

triffid

I don't know what the rich and powerful have in mind for the people alive on the earth today.But it does seem that with all the corporations seizing control like they do all around the world.The little guy has no place but being under their boot.I hate to just give up and die.But I am woefully trapped in their webs too.I once had a gas efficient car and found it taken from me because of board room decisions at chevrolet deciding to no longer make the chevy sprint.My 1996 chevy sprint got 50mpg.After 10 years I could no longer find a suitable engine for it( I had replaced 3 in it)So I could not find a fourth.Thats what happened to me.On a personal level.Today I drive a car that gets less than half.Triffid

triffid

Sorry guys I already mentioned the car story in this thread.Much of the world as it is today was made before we were born.If you get wealth it can be taxed out of your hands.It's another painful truth I am learning now.Who wants to  go live in a cave on the moon with me?Triffid