Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy from gravitation

Started by Gravitator, September 05, 2008, 01:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravitator

I just had a new idea about moving heavier weight up with light weight.

In my model the heavier weight is water that is lifted up in "in parts". If you want to use somethin else than liquid
is it possible to think that you split the heavier weight in parts and lift it up one part at a time? Don't know how
to do this but I think it could work in theory in similar way than lifting water from lower tank to upper...

unity2zero

I saw your oil tank spinning model. But was wondering how long would it take for the liquid to go from one tank to another with the tiny flow constriction. Presuming it takes 30 seconds, the rotation will then be 1 rpm !! Speed of a clock.

Gravitator

I know it's slow. In my mind the rotation speed is not the primary issue. The issue is to get some energy out from the wheel.
In my model this is possible. And in my thoughts this energy can be used e.g. as primary energy when producing
hydrogen using electrolysis. In my understanding the cost of electricity has been the problem. This way I think
it is maybe possible to reduce these costs. Who knows...

373bmc

All.. Please excuse my first post being one of conceptual skepticism, but would not the fallacy with this model be the assumption that the "spokes" of the wheel are perfectly aligned with the stroke of the "pistons" in their respective chambers? In reality when the "full" chamber has reached the lowest point of it's kinetic potential, the "Spoke" is not vertical, but maligned relative to the vector from the point of rotation through the center of mass. This creates a scenario where the "weighted pistons" are loosing much of their potential because of the misalignment of the force of gravity on those weights with the actual angle of the required piston stroke. Additionally, since this is a symetrical design, any fluid transferred would not increase torque potential because it would be centered over the axis directly above the lower chamber..

JT

Gravitator

I have home tested Gravitator's water lifting and balance.
Some pictures of these tests can be found at http://gravitator.org/tests.html

Hope these pictures give some answers...