Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Brown's Gas Question

Started by BrianM7625, September 18, 2008, 01:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianM7625

Greetings to all from Brian here in N. Florida.  I've been building Brown's gas generators for some time now. I've been testing a unit I've built that is producing 240 liters an hour. I've searched trying to find out how many watts or BTU's are in one liter of the gas? I've read that Brown’s Gas power potential is much greater than 50,000 btu/lb. Can anyone tell me how many liters in a lb? The plans I built my electrolyzer around states that the unit that produces 2500 liters an hour would use 10kwh. It also stated their cost is 4 cents a kw ( Canada ). I wasn't able to build the larger unit due to the expense at this time. So, please reply if you can answer my questions. Brian