Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11: Distinguishing The Propaganda From The Smoking Guns

Started by CB_Brooklyn, September 10, 2008, 10:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbramble

Quote from: Drannom on September 12, 2008, 07:29:41 PM
in the projectcamelot website we know that the governement have build many enormous underground basements for the 2012 doomsday, all the rich will be safe an the ordinary people are forget, no place for us there, as usual we are on our own

http://projectcamelot.org/index.html

Do you believe everything that you see on the Internet?  Well, unless it's conventional wisdom and then it must just be lies and propaganda.  I don't think I have run across anyone on the web, until I started reading your posts, who seems to base all his knowledge on web sites and youtube videos (none of those lizard videos are faked I guess.  All those newscasters and Republicans really are lizards whose true selves come out on camera (unless you go and view the original videos then they just look like normal people)..)  I think you said in one thread that what got you started was seeing one of those lizard videos. 

You just seem to be a little gullible, to me.  Of course what do I know -- they may all really be lizards and the government may have huge basements built to protect themselves.  But -- which "government" is it?  Is it a Republican Congress, a Democrat President, or is it the career, non-political, career government types who have built all these places??  Or, do they really all work together and just act like they don't when we are looking?  Do you know anything about "the government"?  I spent 20 years in the Navy intelligence community and the last 18 working for the government is some very unpublicized places/organizations.  I have never heard anything about these basements.  I hope they aren't leaving me out....

No offense meant -- everyone has their own ideas and thoughts.....

Drannom

Hello

it's all about the power of the testimony, if you got many people saying the same things then it could be right, not sure, if you got plenty of disinformation on something with plenty of testimony, i put the testimony first

so i am not sure at all, with the mind alone no one can go throught this

there are more then testimony, in fact there are many facts to examine, those facts are often testimony too

but i am not in the logic mental anymore, i am at the level of knowing by intuition if something is true or false

youtube reptilians videos has been very schocking for me, somehow i know it's real

WTC collapsing more rapidly than a steel ball in the air, that is a fact, this fact has been catched by almost 200 cameras, all thos video shows WTC second towers falling more rapidly than the Newton law, it's a fact !!!

i know it will be a great shock for the beginner in this study, i suggest you to listen testimony and look somes facts

i prefer talking with sceptic, cause it's there that we can makes things go forward

yes there are governement over the governement, just hear Richard Hoagland for example and the secret nasa program
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

mbramble

But who is providing the testimony?  And how do you know what is disinformation?  I think everyone should be skeptical about any fantastic claim that anyone makes.  And just because a lot of people say something, does not make it true.  At one time, when information was slow getting from person to person, that was one thing.  Now all that has to happen is for a whacko to PhotoShop a picture, edit a video or create a web site with their amazing story and it is available for the world instantly.  You can't just happen across a youtube video and take it got granted that it was not faked.  You can't just read someone's testimony and know for sure that they are telling the truth.  People are absolutely willing to believe that Jenna Bush is actually a reptile because someone faked a news cast and put it on youtube (go find the original video -- no indication of anything wrong with Ms. Bush).  But --- let someone come on this site with a video showing they have created a FE or PM machine and he is ripped 7-ways-to-Sunday because he didn't do a good enough job with lighting, or his filming process, to convince people that he has in fact discovered the Holy Grail.  He MUST be faking.  But it's easy to believe that "the government" rigged three huge skyscrapers with explosives -- without anyone knowing about it and done precisely enough so it's not obvious when it explodes -- builds some underground caverns to hide the kidnapped survivors from the planes and one and on and on.  And that's easier to believe than 20 fanatics hell bent on damaging the Great Satan highjacked 4 planes and crashed them?? 

For every NASA scientist who claims we are hiding aliens there are hundreds who will say differently.  And, because someone is a NASA scientist (or in whatever field you consider to be reliable and authoratative) does not mean he can't have mental problems or just want some attention or has some other agenda.

And so many of these stories are "self-proving".  Joe Bob invents a perpetual motion machine that will save the world.  Only problem is it really doesn't work.  So, he puts up some plausible looking theory (based on 400 year old technology) but no one can replicate it.  Oh, well he didn't give you ALL the details because he doesn't want some MIBs to come in and kill him in the night.  Then, suddenly he quits posting or writing or putting up videos and it is a FACT that the MIBs did get him and kill/kidnap/brainwash (or whatever else they do will ALL these FE inventors) so no one will have his information/machine.  And they do this because the government needs the tax money/big oil won't put up with it/it provides too much freedom for individuals/etc. (fill in your own blanks).  But his loyal followers/believers carry on his life's work trying to guess what that information was that he purposefully kept from them that prevents them from replicating a machine to save the world.  Or they show you a doctored video/photo of the Twin Towers with some proof of their facts (not even a theory any longer) and swear that every other copy of that video is the one that was doctored....

I don't claim to know everything -- very little actually.  But, I don't think a lot of people are necessarily that much 'smarter' than me -- not talking about education or book learning.  I have looked at lots of these stories and it seems to me that there are a handful or 'original thinkers' in most of these areas.  They are the ones who do the original 'research' or make the initial 'discoveries' and then begin writing about it.  Then it spreads from site to site, book to book, being regurgitated with no additional proof -- just more claims. 

I would only encourage you to research, not just read.  Be skeptical of everything unless it is proven beyond your doubt.  I saw the mini-series "V" and enjoyed it but didn't think it was a documentary.  Same with Independence Day, etc.  And that stuff was done with 'old' technology.  Now anyone with a modern home PC and some software can make things that look more real than a movie set with a huge budget.  And lots of people have imaginations and can make up fantastic stories.  And -- maybe the real conspiracy is the conspiracy theory....  How do you know it not some group of people outside the government who have conspired to make up these things in order to smear the actual government??  Most of these folks have an agenda -- it's best to try and figure out what that is before even trying to figure out if they are lying or faking videos.  I don't know -- but I am skeptical of most everything I see no matter who is making the claim....

I guess I'll be proven wrong with that huge spaceship shows up next month.....

Drannom

hello Mbramble

everything you said can be true as well with a probability of 1% may be

just begin to look at a simple fact

QuoteWTC collapsing more rapidly than a steel ball in the air, that is a fact, this fact has been catched by almost 200 cameras, all thos video shows WTC second towers falling more rapidly than the Newton law, it's a fact !!!

if you go to the 911eyewitness movie ()1.5 hours) you'll probably understand that more than 200 cameras can proove that WTC had break Newton Law

just begin with that most proovable fact, check the falling time, find the distance, and calcul by yourself, then you'll see by yourself !!! yeahhhhh and then you will continu studying for a long time then

i respect those skeptics, i was so astonish at the beginning of my own research
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

mbramble

I thought that Newton's Laws didn't apply in this forum.  Why only in this instance??

Anyway, if you are really going to study, I hope you are studying all points of view.  Here for example:
http://www.debunking911.com/index.html