Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steve Marks Device May Be Authentic

Started by Freedomfuel, October 23, 2005, 04:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestocks2006

Quote from: Freedomfuel on September 14, 2006, 03:44:35 PM
It looks as if you have really got something here Starcruiser.  With posts like this I bet that this forum is going to become a focus of intense interest for governments intelligence agencies. You can see plans for various magnetic devices including one that uses counter rotating magnet assemblies here:  www.magneticenergu.co.uk.  I believe that this is genuine insider information as revealed to non scientists so both the text and drawings are somewhat incoherent.  Have you seen the plans offered on the internet by Stan Deyo connected with his anti-gravity research?  They involve pulsed DC fed to air cored torroid coils. You can see the paper here: htp://www.americanantigravity.com/ documents/Stan-Deyo-Antigravity-2005.pdf

I assume that the four segments of each torroid are fed AC 90 degrees out of phase in order to make the rotating wave.  Why do you need the second smaller diameter toroid inside the main one?  Surely you could get the same effect by winding two sets of coils on the same former?  Also what is so significant about threvolutions of the wave being 40 kHz?  Must go they about to chuck me out here.  More queswtions later

Freedomfuel, it seems the links do not work?
neither does the one in the first post of this thread.
any other references available?
thx

gyulasun

Quote from: mikestocks2006 on September 14, 2006, 03:52:31 PM

www.magneticenergu.co.uk.   htp://www.americanantigravity.com/ documents/Stan-Deyo-Antigravity-2005.pdf

Freedomfuel, it seems the links do not work?
neither does the one in the first post of this thread.
any other references available?
thx

Hi,

There are typos in both links.  I managed to figure out the first correct link is: http://www.magneticenergy.org.uk/

And regarding the second link, the easiest thing to do is to copy and paste the following filename into www.google.com :                             

Stan-Deyo-Antigravity-2005.pdf   and then you can have it opened then save.

And regarding the link in the very first post, you can read info on it here:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Steve_Marks_Toroid_Generator and go down to:
Stefan Hartman Posts Video 
It was uploaded in Oct. 22, 2004 to http://ntint.ntinternals.net/  but this link is down.  Maybe Stefan still has these ZIP files available.

rgds
Gyula

starcruiser

It looks as if you have really got something here Starcruiser.  With posts like this I bet that this forum is going to become a focus of intense interest for governments intelligence agencies. You can see plans for various magnetic devices including one that uses counter rotating magnet assemblies here:  www.magneticenergu.co.uk.  I believe that this is genuine insider information as revealed to non scientists so both the text and drawings are somewhat incoherent.  Have you seen the plans offered on the internet by Stan Deyo connected with his anti-gravity research?  They involve pulsed DC fed to air cored torroid coils. You can see the paper here: htp://www.americanantigravity.com/ documents/Stan-Deyo-Antigravity-2005.pdf

I assume that the four segments of each torroid are fed AC 90 degrees out of phase in order to make the rotating wave.  Why do you need the second smaller diameter toroid inside the main one?  Surely you could get the same effect by winding two sets of coils on the same former?  Also what is so significant about threvolutions of the wave being 40 kHz?  Must go they about to chuck me out here.  More queswtions later

Freedom,

Yes I had reviewed the video he did as well, I find similariities between the device Stan spoke of in the video and his paper as well as Giantkillers design/concept. All seem similar and I am interested in trying a few experiements albeit on a small scale initially. I am sure I will have more questions as I digest this a bit further as well.

I do agree on the interest of other agencies will be piqued regarding this forum since I believe that magnetics is the direction we need to follow and the government (probably several) most likely already knows way more than they are letting on and would rather keep it in the "bag".

Carl
Regards,

Carl

raburgeson

Guys I am going to plead lazy ignorance here and ask you to spell it out, instead of talking among yourselves that have been following this steady I've spent the last week viewing the world through a camera lens in different counties and my eyes are shot. If I understand the requirements completely I might be able to figure out a simple generator for this. The links are being stomped on real hard, found the vids at Google.

Search Mark Stevens in video there.