Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Teardrop Cam

Started by prajna, September 21, 2009, 05:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prajna

Hi All, sorry for my long absence, I have been busy with other things and have only recently had the opportunity to look at free energy devices again.

Attached is a wm2d model of a system with a very small balance point.  It runs nicely in wm2d but I haven't set any air resistance or friction and it doesn't appear to accelerate, so I suspect it is down to a wm2d rounding feature or some such. I would be grateful if someone could check it.

There is a nice mechanical logic to it though :) It is something like trying to balance a pin on its tip. It is open source and free for all (as all knowledge and discoveries should be).

Let me know what you think.

FreeEnergy

post a video of it. i have wm2d but it is a demo and it wont open.

prajna

Will do. I'm working on a video. Looking at the tracking plot for the centre of mass it does appear that it accelerates but very slowly. I have found that many things in the model can be adjusted and it still runs.  The version I will video has no counterweight on the end of the cam shaft and still runs! I have added a node to the end of the cam shaft just so I can plot its centre but the model works just the same with no node, with a counter weight, with a longer or shorter crank shaft, with different counterweights on the rotor, with different slopes on the slider (even a horizontal slider. For anyone who does have wm2d try adjusting things and see what you get.

prajna

While I work on a video here is an image...

prajna

Sorry folks, I can't seem to get the avi small enough to upload. I'll find somewhere else to upload and then post a link.