Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rough idea for gravity powered perpetual motion device

Started by cyclopz, September 12, 2008, 11:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soliris

I have worked on a perpetual motion device, and it didn't work; but this one is more clever ...Do you know why ? Because you want to use a vortex; but to really understand the vortex, and the strange level of energy they give, we must study Viktor Schauberger his experiences...

Agaisnt entropy, there exists a universal attractor, which increases energy by centripetal forces. We have to find it, before G w Bush.

Nabo00o

Quote from: soliris on September 13, 2008, 10:44:00 AM
I have worked on a perpetual motion device, and it didn't work; but this one is more clever ...Do you know why ? Because you want to use a vortex; but to really understand the vortex, and the strange level of energy they give, we must study Viktor Schauberger his experiences...

Agaisnt entropy, there exists a universal attractor, which increases energy by centripetal forces. We have to find it, before G w Bush.

I'm working on it, that's exactly what I am trying to achive when I build my design :)
You know that pendulum hinge thing that was posted here, well I have modified it to make it create hundred to thousands times more energy than that pendulum can do, I only need to make the construction be able to handle the stress. And the energy I am allmost 100% sure of is only comming from the centrifugal forces, in the pendulum the gravity is only there to aid it in its oscillation..
You can see mine here: http://naboo.ws.googlepages.com/mydualmechanicaloscillator
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

cyclopz

Thanks for the advice. I will read up on Bessler. Ok here is version 3.0 of my perpetual motion device... This one I think has the potential to really work... it will be complicated but I'm hoping it's possible to use the force of gravity and gears to spin the larger "ferris wheel." The marbles will be dropped off at the top, roll down the plank and then be dropped down onto the small gear, which will then turn the large wheel. Then the bottom plank will collect the marble and roll it back down to be loaded onto the large ferris wheel... Maybe I could throw in another gear to help distribute the weight of the large wheel.

ChileanOne

Cyclops, I think you really need to think a bit more your ideas before sharing them.

cyclopz

Thanks for the suggestion... I am going to rethink my designs and try to make them better.