Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

John Urbanowski Amazing Radiant Battery Charger

Started by gotoluc, September 22, 2008, 05:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Urbanowski

Peter is correct about the difficulty  or impossibility of charging the battery at the same time as draining, I believe that was why I was trying it .My only intentions here are to share my findings because they seem quite spectacular to me and worth investigating .I told Luc when I spoke on the phone the antique battery seemed weaker under load  than the marine battery  this accounts for some of the illusion of over unity , but today I seperated my circuit to a circuit driving set of batteries only ,and a    load and recharge set of batteries.    I also now am able to power my circuit from 24v to the main coil ,and 24v for the relay , two bulbs are placed in parallel, in series in  the line powering the main coil and limiting current .the bulbs also oscillate and improved output to recharge batteries .All  4 batteries are of the same kind now ,I think they are 100 amp hour batteries each ,they are sealed lead acid batteries .I also bought a capacitor   metalized film capacitor  1.0uf   250volt   250wvdc  part number 272-1055     and replaced the microwave capacitor.This capacitor improved things ,it is faster acting and allows to sustain a higher frequency . My large metal workbench also vibrates or rings a lot while running . it becomes quite loud at times , when I place a load on the load and charge set of batteries ,I connect it at 12v on the first battery in the second set of batteries of 24volts in series.The charging wires are the two wires recieving the spikes from the relay and main coil.They go to the second battery at 24volts in the charging and load set. The oscillating circuit is now only using .370 milliamps at 24v and has a voltage drop of .01 volts  per hour  the bulbs made the circuit much more efficient and it oscillates stronger.I was able to duplicate a load test of 10 amps at 12volts for ten minutes,I was able to bring the set of batteries to the condition they started at in 45 minutes and the oscillator ran the whole time and the oscillator set of batteries  dropped .01 volts. I have been able to replace what I have used from the load batteries and it takes very little energy to drive the circuit.Of the .370 milliamps used the relay uses .070 milliamps  ,.300milliamps to the main coil .  I will do more extensive testing, larger loads for longer period and much larger voltage drops   , and if someone would like to come to Ohio to observe this ,they are welcome, Please try this circuit and at least give it a chance before you discredit it in your mind .  I think everyone in the forum has probably hoped for quite a long time to be able to receive this type of radiant energy .It is quite possible this is not as efficient as I believe it is ,but I will continue to search for the answers for I believe this is possible.Now that I have used 4 alike twelve volt batteries someone can try to replicate much easier.also the Idea of using smaller batteries will confirm results much faster. I will work on drawing my new circuit but it is basically the same except now a charge wire goes to a different set of batteries and both sets are connected at ground.And instead of powering at different voltages now we power from 24v with the bulbs for resistance.The bulbs are a 20watt 125v microwave bulb and also a 75 watt flood lite 120volts.

gotoluc

Quote from: John Urbanowski on September 24, 2008, 01:47:52 AM
Peter is correct about the difficulty  or impossibility of charging the battery at the same time as draining, I believe that was why I was trying it .My only intentions here are to share my findings because they seem quite spectacular to me and worth investigating .I told Luc when I spoke on the phone the antique battery seemed weaker under load  than the marine battery  this accounts for some of the illusion of over unity , but today I seperated my circuit to a circuit driving set of batteries only ,and a    load and recharge set of batteries.    I also now am able to power my circuit from 24v to the main coil ,and 24v for the relay , two bulbs are placed in parallel, in series in  the line powering the main coil and limiting current .the bulbs also oscillate and improved output to recharge batteries .All  4 batteries are of the same kind now ,I think they are 100 amp hour batteries each ,they are sealed lead acid batteries .I also bought a capacitor   metalized film capacitor  1.0uf   250volt   250wvdc  part number 272-1055     and replaced the microwave capacitor.This capacitor improved things ,it is faster acting and allows to sustain a higher frequency . My large metal workbench also vibrates or rings a lot while running . it becomes quite loud at times , when I place a load on the load and charge set of batteries ,I connect it at 12v on the first battery in the second set of batteries of 24volts in series.The charging wires are the two wires recieving the spikes from the relay and main coil.They go to the second battery at 24volts in the charging and load set. The oscillating circuit is now only using .370 milliamps at 24v and has a voltage drop of .01 volts  per hour  the bulbs made the circuit much more efficient and it oscillates stronger.I was able to duplicate a load test of 10 amps at 12volts for ten minutes,I was able to bring the set of batteries to the condition they started at in 45 minutes and the oscillator ran the whole time and the oscillator set of batteries  dropped .01 volts. I have been able to replace what I have used from the load batteries and it takes very little energy to drive the circuit.Of the .370 milliamps used the relay uses .070 milliamps  ,.300milliamps to the main coil .  I will do more extensive testing, larger loads for longer period and much larger voltage drops   , and if someone would like to come to Ohio to observe this ,they are welcome, Please try this circuit and at least give it a chance before you discredit it in your mind .  I think everyone in the forum has probably hoped for quite a long time to be able to receive this type of radiant energy .It is quite possible this is not as efficient as I believe it is ,but I will continue to search for the answers for I believe this is possible.Now that I have used 4 alike twelve volt batteries someone can try to replicate much easier.also the Idea of using smaller batteries will confirm results much faster. I will work on drawing my new circuit but it is basically the same except now a charge wire goes to a different set of batteries and both sets are connected at ground.And instead of powering at different voltages now we power from 24v with the bulbs for resistance.The bulbs are a 20watt 125v microwave bulb and also a 75 watt flood lite 120volts.

Thank you John for posting your new results using 4 batteries. This is a better approach and also makes it easier for replicators. I'm also glad it is giving you better results.

If you can afford to spend about $70. you can get 4 12v 9A/Hr. sealed led acid batteries (including delivery) from here: http://cgi.ebay.com/12V-7ah-12Volt-7amp-hour-SLA-Sealed-Lead-Acid-Battery_W0QQitemZ290261485794QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290261485794&_trkparms=39%3A1

Using these you will be able to do the same tests but get much faster results as they are about 10% of the capacity of the batteries you mention above.

One small note. If you are quoting in milliamps you should not use the . before your digits like .370 milliamp  unless you are saying it is less than 1 milliamp. Just write it as 370 milliamp or it is .370 amps

Keep us updated with your tests and please don't let anything discourage you as this is important research work.

Thanks for sharing

Luc

wattsup

@gotoluc and @JU

Well I am glad my post was not taken in the wrong way, such as bullying, etc. I am also glad Peter L came to the same, well not conclusion, but more observation.

This is one of the hardest things to determine or prove to others when you have such high capacity batteries involved. I am not saying this is not possible. I have been down the battery road before and just recently on the Tesla Project thread had noticed some errors in what I was doing, after crying wolf. So this happens to all of us at one time or another, or two times or another, or three. Verification is the only way to know.

I would like to know from @JU the following;

- how brightly lit are the two bulbs and where are they connected to the circuit.
- what is the ohmage of the 1000 turns coil and the trigger coil.
- there is a wire going from the 24v positive to the negative of the relay coil. There is a small square box in that line. Is that a diode pointing towards the battery?

I have many 12vdc 7ah batteries and may decide to replicate (or a variation thereof lol). Just got back from my regular EE store and they did not have the SC1768 so I have to look for an equivalent.

John Urbanowski

the bulbs glow  dim   not brightly ,they are in line powering the main coil       I dont have  the knowledge to measure the ohms          I believe you are talking about the diode in line to the battery from relay spike,if so the answer is yes.    I will have to read how to measure the ohms with my meter.