Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

antigravity with Bernouilli and Venturi

Started by soliris, September 13, 2008, 10:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soliris

Hello!

Excuse my English, i am from Belgium

In my opinion, if you think gravity is made up of ether, then you must study the laws of Bernoulli-Venturi on the wind pressure on a ship sails, and the reaction of its motion sense, ....and use the conclusions to find the Anti-gravity.
This is no more difficult than that. The first one  to enter into the intimacy of this operation will be the best-served ...

Do not forget that boats can move against the wind, face to the wind... ::)

soliris

I think that nobody really understands my post...

In fact, the Venturi effect continually brings us back to Earth .. Why? Because our body resist to the wind aether, which comes from the Earth and pushes our body into space: we should all float in the air!

The physicists say that we are massive, but we are massive because we resist to the Anti-gravity.

Learn not to resist, this is one way to (re)find the Anti-gravity, but there are obviously other technical processes.

soliris

Leon Raoul Hatem seems to have discovered rising energy with his sets (look at him -damage, it's in french) on Dailymotion, see technical chapters 2  3  4  5  (and the teenth).

It's not antigravity, but that makes me remember what Plato said, 3 000 years ago : """There was a time, in a far past, where all the people could see the two opposite senses of the Universe .."""

Thank you

soliris