Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Endless energy from Salt - Magnet

Started by ResinRat2, September 18, 2008, 04:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

I wonder if it may be possible to build a land based self generating extractor using a 4" diameter well?

Gee! that would simplify some things!

ResinRat2

What?

A perpetual motion apparatus?

That's impossible lumen. (Every educated Wise-Guy says so!!) So just give it up dude, and forget it!!

Actually, I think your idea is very clever. I think the rising bubbles would most likely keep a current going upward. Self-sustaining and perpetual. I didn't read if the article mentioned what speed the current needs to be; as you wrote previously, it would probably have to be artificially started, but once it got going, who knows.

Very nice idea.

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

gravityblock

I like your idea Lumen.  Here's a video by Walter Lewin at MIT's OCW making a battery out of cans and water.  The battery he creates has a huge potential difference - 10 to 20 kV!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY1eyLEo8_A

Possibly combining your method with what is happening in the video we can get a nice amount of usable energy out of a self-sustaining system such as you described.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Below is an illustration combining Lumen's method with the water battery in the video of my previous post.  Maybe the 10 - 20 kV spark from the water battery could help the magnets with the HHO Gas production?
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

lumen

I,m not sure the bucket generator would work out so well in the self operating percolator gas generator, but it is another cool device!

It looks to be building a static charge from one side draining faster maybe?
Then because like charges repel, each bucket uses it's charge to prevent the other bucket from accumulating it's polarity. So the potential difference increases!

Hmmm... is that correct?