Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Burning water video

Started by hartiberlin, September 18, 2008, 11:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrah Day

Hi Stefan

Just got to say that this HHO term has always bugged me - what exactly is HHO supposed to be? 2 monatomic hydrogen atoms and a monatomic oxygen atom? 

I know it gets used extensively around here, but what is it? Because if it is simply the resulting H2 and O2 from an electrolyser then it really is incorrect and misleading - and certainly doesn't make any sense. 

And, while on the subject, the other thing I find rather bizzare is that I often see mention of the gases evolved by an electrolyser called Brown's gas, when it is simply the common ducted gases H2 and O2. Is Brown - whoever he is -taking the credit for discovering that water breaks down into H2 and O2 when a current is passed through it... for creating the electrolyser?  I think old Michael would have something to say about that!

Anyway, with reference to Kanzius, it will be nice to know exactly what the gas/es given off are, because as anyone who has built an electrolyser knows, the resulting gas pops and explodes when ignited. I've never seen a steadily burning lazy flame from an electrolyser.

There are a few theories as to what is happening, but none carry any real substance, nor are they at present backed by any real science.

We know it does not work unless the water is doped with NaCl, but we don't know if other good electrolytes will also work - I suspect they will.

However, simply causing the water to self-ionise will not produce H2 and O2. It is only the case that in a standard electrolyser the resulting H+ and OH- have plates in which to pick up and lose charges that we get H2 and O2 produced.  With no electrodes in Kanzius's discovery to provide or take charges, it does tend to suggest that ionisation of water may not be the main cause of the resulting gases and so does rather beg the question... what the hell is going on?

You need to have a good understanding of how basic electrolysis works in order to see why this discovery is so very different from the electrolysis everyone is used to, and indeed why the science here is so much more mysterious.

I feel quite sure that this is probably far more interesting and indeed intriguing than many people realise.

However, it's been nearly two years since Kanzius announced his discovery and little if nothing more has been publicised. I now fully expect that we will hear no more of it until they want to sell it to us, as no doubt greed will have shown it's ugly head, and the big money merchants will by now have claimed all the rights.  I guess time will tell.

But it is a good place for all budding garage experimenters to start as, for once, it does seem to be a very geniune discovery.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

professor

Quote from: Farrah Day on February 28, 2009, 11:23:32 AM
Hi Stefan

Just got to say that this HHO term has always bugged me - what exactly is HHO supposed to be? 2 monatomic hydrogen atoms and a monatomic oxygen atom? 

I know it gets used extensively around here, but what is it? Because if it is simply the resulting H2 and O2 from an electrolyser then it really is incorrect and misleading - and certainly doesn't make any sense. 

And, while on the subject, the other thing I find rather bizzare is that I often see mention of the gases evolved by an electrolyser called Brown's gas, when it is simply the common ducted gases H2 and O2. Is Brown - whoever he is -taking the credit for discovering that water breaks down into H2 and O2 when a current is passed through it... for creating the electrolyser?  I think old Michael would have something to say about that!

Anyway, with reference to Kanzius, it will be nice to know exactly what the gas/es given off are, because as anyone who has built an electrolyser knows, the resulting gas pops and explodes when ignited. I've never seen a steadily burning lazy flame from an electrolyser.

There are a few theories as to what is happening, but none carry any real substance, nor are they at present backed by any real science.

We know it does not work unless the water is doped with NaCl, but we don't know if other good electrolytes will also work - I suspect they will.

However, simply causing the water to self-ionise will not produce H2 and O2. It is only the case that in a standard electrolyser the resulting H+ and OH- have plates in which to pick up and lose charges that we get H2 and O2 produced.  With no electrodes in Kanzius's discovery to provide or take charges, it does tend to suggest that ionisation of water may not be the main cause of the resulting gases and so does rather beg the question... what the hell is going on?

You need to have a good understanding of how basic electrolysis works in order to see why this discovery is so very different from the electrolysis everyone is used to, and indeed why the science here is so much more mysterious.

I feel quite sure that this is probably far more interesting and indeed intriguing than many people realise.

However, it's been nearly two years since Kanzius announced his discovery and little if nothing more has been publicised. I now fully expect that we will hear no more of it until they want to sell it to us, as no doubt greed will have shown it's ugly head, and the big money merchants will by now have claimed all the rights.  I guess time will tell.

But it is a good place for all budding garage experimenters to start as, for once, it does seem to be a very geniune discovery.

I don't think that will happen  regretfully I must inform you that Kanzius  recently has passed away succumbing to his own Cancer.

I agree about the Gas but what if only hydrogen and Chlorine are produced? Without Oxygen I don't think it would go pop crackle bang. acetylene burns slow if you add oxygen it changes its volatility.
Much more of importance is whether a different frequency was tried and whether it was a modulated Carrier of whatever type of modulation causing the separation rather than the Carrier 13.56 Mhz is half of 27.02 Mhz a CB band frequency.
I am willing to bet that this was the reason for choosing that particular frequency. I would think that 27MHz would work equally well.But I believe that the modulation frequency and waveshape were the deciding factors for the separation
professor.

hartiberlin

Too bad, that Kanzius died recently,
but his technology will live on and make him
undieable !

Have a look at this video to fight cancer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhqMeF6SSlM&NR=1
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Farrah Day

Hi Prof

Yes I'd heard Kanzius had died, but his discovery is now already out there - let's just hope it doesn't mysteriously disappear into a X-file! It's just a shame Kanzius isn't going to be around to see where it all leads. One thing for sure though, from the videos, Kanzius was as much in the dark about this phenomena as anyone else.

As this is nothing like standard electrolysis, I don't see why we should particularly expect chlorine to be evolved. I too had originally considered this, though as you probably know chlorine is extremely toxic, somewhat visible and has a very distinctive smell. I think scientists would have noticed this gas before ignition... and hence at least mentioned this at some point.

Kanzius would not have chosen 13.56 MHz as a specific frequency as he would be limited to the available allocated frequencies, and I simply assumed that 13.56 MHz was the closest frequency available to him for inducing eddy currents into the nano particles. I've never heard word of it being modulated, but maybe it was - there may well be gaps in what was published. 

The electrochemistry involved will answer most of our questions - should they ever be determined and divulged that is.

Without the oxygen you still get the hydrogen pop, there is more than enough oxygen in air - I've tried this. Perhaps though if chlorine is being evolved this acts as a dampener.

Obviously energy is being absorbed into the electrolyte, but what electrochemical reactions are at work is the puzzle.

Could it be that the absorbed energy is causing the sodium ion to capture an electron from somewhere and so become a sodium atom, which by it's very nature is violently reactive with water, producing hydrogen. Just hypothesising.

More questions than answers at the moment.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

aussepom

Hi there
Now this pic will show you  REAL WATER BURNING ,
no electronics, a DIY rocket motor, the water, a small amount was heated up by a chemical reaction, this was just to start it off,
then once at the temperature of close to 3,000deg c the, the small amount,  the rest  of the water was pumped through the rocket motor, 50lts burnt in 12 seconds.  this was witnessed by 'a friend' of mine' in Canada, the he sent me the picture. the person that did this was 'persuaded' not to continue' never was heard of again.
the Oz Injector should perform similar.
how ever the 'Oz Injector' will be controllable, so yes experimenting with the 'plasma effect' with sparks plugs, shows the effect of what can be done, imaging, one liter of water turning instantaneously into NOT HYDROXCY, BUT INTO FULLY DISASSOCIATED HYDROGEN AND OXYGEN. all at the same instant ignited, 3,700 lts of gas flame at a temperature of 2,800deg C
when this happens according to the  'real professors' if this were to happen, the Hydrogen and the Oxygen have FULLY SEPARATED but still in close proximity to each other will try to RECOMBINE in doing so will GIVE UP ENERGY of the same amount that took to separate them.
well that should give you some thing to talk about.
aussepom