Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The heatpump, with more energy out than in (FACT)

Started by Nabo00o, September 19, 2008, 05:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

Sure decompress liquid to gas open valve then have a turbine spinning generating electricity ...

But the design would have to be all contained within the unit and would be subject to very volitile conditions if you had a turbine generating off of an external shaft then you would be constantly loosing gas so everything would have to be generated within the unit... Are these fumes flameable? Would a spark ignite them and cause an explosion ?? My guess is most likely while I have researched it throughly you may want to as it may cause an explosion.
Though I urge you to look further to see if this gas form is highly flameable dont wish to eliminate a possibility here and maybe there is a way to use an eclosed berring so that you do not lose gas but I highly doubt it espicially at temperature differnces it is subjected to ...

There was a design fot liquid nitrogen electricity generation that was being sold at MPI I believe might wanna look at that...

So that brings us back to the sterling engine and possible direct conversion of the temperature differnces... This is my proposal if you wish to take a stab at it.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

sparks

Now imagine cutting out the compressor all together.  Heat is described as the amount of mass velocity per given spacial dimension.  On a molecular scale this is very randomized.  Imagine a pipe buried in the ground but it is filled with ionized gas.  The gas absorbs the heat from the ground and the molecules start to thrash around.   Now the gas is slowly circulated through a chamber where an external field causes the gas to go from randomized motion to a unified motion.  This guided motion causes them to bombard a solar panel.
   Back down to the ground to get stirred up again.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Xaverius

[quote author=infringer link=topic=5588.msg127237#msg127237 date=122187892)
This dicussion is downright interesting in theory for conceptual proof of the exsistance of OU but beyond that I cannot think of a way to harness the excess power in a way that would prove fruitful... If you find a way heck let us know.
[/quote]

It may be possible to harness this energy with the use of cryogenics.  A SuperCooled heat sink would provide a large differential for a large heat transfer. The available heat could be used to power a thermionic circuit.  These circuits are presently 40% efficient at most, but with a COP of 5 you could double the power output as compared to input.  These systems are very expensive, high maintenance and dangerous but like everything else, safety is enhanced and expense is lowered with widespread use, mass production.

Nabo00o

Everybody, my idea is not about extracting energy out from the temperature of our planet. That is not what I am talking about here, even if it would be a practical and economic solution to both our energy consumtion problem and our global warming problem( even if we ain't causing it). My convincing comes out from the view that we are not at all extracting energy from the heat itself when we use the heat pump, but only the potential it creates for us freely. I strongly belive that we are talking about two different energies here, and that one of them affects the other (the higher the total temperature is, the more capacity there is in the system and thus more energy to be potentiolized).

We say that a heat pump moves heat, but in reality what it does is that it seperates heat into temperature potentials, and it does it with an efficiency of 3 to 5, if we don't take into account the hidden source of energy which is necessary to make this into a system of unity (every system is in a state of unity if you account for every form of energy which is generated and wasted, my oppinion at least).

There is no reason to why we would need an external temperature source to make this system last forever (until brakedown), it dosn't convert heat into energy, it only converts the heat potential into energy, therefore the differance in potential inside say a box filled with air of  a certain temperature would change and eventually be used up, but the total temperature in that box wouldn't change, as a matter of fact it would steadly increase bacause of friction which is inevitable in any real system.

Even if this isn't a very practical system, it uses the commonly overlooked ability of a heat pump to make a potential for less energy than what that potential would give if you then used it to do work. It is something that seems to be impossible for our days scientists to explain, even if it was invented allmost a century ago...

So my idea isn't new at all, I am just extremely interested in this 'phenoman' of a common heat pump, and if anyone could sucessfully build a unit demonstrating it working that would have been amazing, even though if it aint very practical.
I  have myself been thinking on building one of Shaubergers devices to create an unlimited supply of electricity, allthough it will use the heat in the air and convert it into a higher kinetic energy in the swirling water, and in a very efficient conversion too!
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

infringer

Well dont think of victors device post away contain links ...

Get the party started already :P
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-