Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The heatpump, with more energy out than in (FACT)

Started by Nabo00o, September 19, 2008, 05:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

This has been featured as a discussion in countless videos and articles like this one...

And I believe it is one of the reasons why people are deeply rooted in finding other forms of overunity in exsistance as well...

I cannot fully explain where the extra energy comes from myself but it is outstanding that there is yet proof of OU...

For power generation I do not know you would have to find a way to directly convert the excess energy from one form to another without loss to harness the potential gain... And have a means of storing it.

This dicussion is downright interesting in theory for conceptual proof of the exsistance of OU but beyond that I cannot think of a way to harness the excess power in a way that would prove fruitful... If you find a way heck let us know.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Nabo00o

Quote from: infringer on September 19, 2008, 10:48:40 PM
This has been featured as a discussion in countless videos and articles like this one...

And I believe it is one of the reasons why people are deeply rooted in finding other forms of overunity in exsistance as well...

I cannot fully explain where the extra energy comes from myself but it is outstanding that there is yet proof of OU...

For power generation I do not know you would have to find a way to directly convert the excess energy from one form to another without loss to harness the potential gain... And have a means of storing it.

This dicussion is downright interesting in theory for conceptual proof of the exsistance of OU but beyond that I cannot think of a way to harness the excess power in a way that would prove fruitful... If you find a way heck let us know.

Well, I do not really care about were the energy is coming from, but as we all know, the heat pump does create a higher temperature potential, it in fact decreases entropy in the closed sytem which means excess energy. And how to use it? By tapping it in the way I just described. There is excess heat potential, we use that potential to power a stearling enegine, mabye with an efficiency of 70% (if we are good), then the sterling engine is connected to a generator, again mabye with an efficience of 70%.
But that is good enough to create an excess amount of electricity, and of course, if we got enough we could probably send an ammount of that electricity back to the heatpump, thereby making it selfsubstained.

Of course, I know that this is more of a theoretical topic than a working model topic, but I think the practical bit is allready done, we only need to hook them up together, and then we could see if my logic was right.
I just find it to hard to let such an incredible opportunity go away just because there is some confusion about this subject. I don't think anyone can disprove the fact that the heatpump creates an extra, real energy potential which can be used to power whatever is in our mind. The logic about it doesn't work, there is nowhere in the process that it extracts energy from an existing physical source, it only increases the total temperature potential with far less joules of energy than what would be possible with a normal 100% efficient heat conversion.

I think it is when the theory is clear that people should work together to make a practical model which exploits those new boundries. I am not a extremely good mechanic myself, but I hope that somebody who is and mabye allready have access to the equipment needed could at least look into this area.

Also, what I think would be much more efficient than using electricity to power the heatpump would be to use the stirling engine to directly power the heatpump (rotating the turbine for example and cutting away the electricity conversion inefficiencies), and then with the excess temperature gradient, power the stirling engine again.
This could prove to be a little bit harder to get working than by using electricity, as everything must work perfectly for the selfsubstaining effect to occur.

Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

Yucca

Heatpumps are IMHO definitely law breakers. To speak of "harvesting" ambient energy is misleading, if you create a thermal gradient then you have created a potential which, as naboo says, can then be used to do further work with stirling engine etc.

I think the answer to why this happens has to do with asymetric carnot cycles, that is, with repeated slow compression and fast decompression (has to be tuned) of a substance one can increase the overall energy of a system, the influx of energy that causes the net increase appears to be "free" energy and for all sakes of argument it is indeed free. The griggs hydrosonic pump breaks the laws in the same manner using slower decompression and rapid recompression due to cavitation, for the naysayers; these systems have been verified to break thermodynamic laws by universities, if one could efficiently turn the heat back into mechanical energy then a Griggs HSP would self run.

lancaIV

www.larbombas.pt/ing/energie/central_heating.html    this is the basic machine , a panel heat pump with a great C.O.P.( french inventor:Jacques Bernier)

now optimizing the mechanical parts :
www.eats.ltd.uk/heating_cooling.html   they improve the pump/compressor efficiency , probably internal  like Talon/RMS

now , to improve the pump/compressor drive :
www.ismogen.com or
www.trinitymotors.net
www.thegreenmotor.com       sntech

Let us estimate now , all in one, a C.O.P. of 10.

Now we need, for the reciproke process an efficient heat engine :
http://us.geocities.com/cosbytech

This is called " an ambient cycle" , I think so !

CdL

infringer

As far as the sterling engine with that efficantcy good luck...

In my readings trying to even locate a stirling engine plan that was even close to cutting the mustard I found you will not find a plan without someone who charges an arm and a leg for there book...

I also made a mental note that most all sterling engines are very inefficiant as well in plenty of articles...

I cannot make any promises but if you can even find a free stirling design that is worth a damn that will help worlds and worlds...

I can not locate anything other then small scale models nothing that will even put out 1KW which is like the smallest generators the gas guys sell...

I would like to see real solid plans for the manufacture of a stirling engine that will run solid and produce at least 5KW of power and 10KW would be ideal...

If you can find that alone that would make me more then happy...

Cosby Technologies Why the cheesy website to premote such a product? Something spells not such a wise thing to depend on using a yahoo website to friggin host this surely there are free webhosts which do not place any ads on the users websites... Poor choice.

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-