Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

911 Revisited: Were explosives used? yes or no?

Started by b0rg13, September 19, 2008, 08:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabe

Architects and Engineers

I guess a lot of you have heard about the website ae911truth where a group of individuals claim that what happened to WTC 1, 2 and 7 could not have happened. This is just a claim, because they have nothing to show for their allegation that it could not have happened the way it did. You won't find any calculations that show how the NIST Report is wrong. On this site, you will find many structural engineers - those who actually know what they are talking about - explaining why the towers collapsed the way they did. So feel free to look at all the information I have gathered about the research done on the collapse on the towers. The research has been published in numerous engineering magazines and all over the internet on engineering sites (See the links on the right side of this site).

Only a handful of architects and engineers question the NIST Report, but they have never come up with an alternative. Although at first blush it may seem impressive that these people don't believe the NIST Report, remember that there are 123,000 members of ASCE(American Society of Civil Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report. There are also 80,000 members of AIA(American Institute of Architects) who do not question the NIST Report.

Although their field of expertise is not related to the construction of buildings - they don't seem to have a problem with that over at AE911truth - there are also 120,000 members of ASME(American Society of Mechanical Engineers) who do not question the NIST report. There are also 370,000 members of IEEE(Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) who do not question the NIST report. There are also 40,000 members of AIChE(American Institute of Chemical Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report. There are also 35,000 members of AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) who do not question the NIST report. So who would you rather believe?

Purdue creates scientifically based animation of 9/11 attack

http://wizbangblue.com/2007/06/21/911-crash-simulation-animation-video.php

http://911-engineers.blogspot.com/

regards,
khabe

khabe

A computer simulation of the September 11, 2001, attack on the World Trade Center, posted on YouTube by Purdue University researchers, shows how hijacked planes crashed through the twin towers, stripping fireproofing materials from the steel columns and eventually leading to their collapse.

cheers

z.monkey

Howdy Khabe,

What, do you work for GeeDub or what?  You sound like a debunker.  First of all I am a member of IEEE and I do question the NIST report.  As for the rest of those people you mentioned have you interviewed each and every one of them personally?  Do you know FOR SURE that all of them accept the "official" version of what happened.  I believe that you cannot speak for all these people.  NIST is the National Institute of Standards and Technology.  Why would their report on 911 be relevant here?  They maintain standards.  They are not a failure analysis lab.  Why would they be able to explain the actions of state sponsored terrorists?  Why would they be able to explain why the secret government of America would directly attack America and kill innocent civilians?  If anything it is their job to distract people from the TRUTH!.  I go to the source of truth and light to ask questions.  My source does not lie to me.  You can access this same source and ask him directly if what you believe is the truth.  Should I have to spell this out for you?

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Cap-Z-ro

And similarly, I am convinced building 7 came down as a result of the mysterious and little understood 'Bowling Principle'...whereby the last pin falls seemingly on its own.

Regards...

khabe

Quote from: z.monkey on September 20, 2008, 09:57:31 AM
Howdy Khabe,

What, do you work for GeeDub or what?  You sound like a debunker.  First of all I am a member of IEEE and I do question the NIST report.  As for the rest of those people you mentioned have you interviewed each and every one of them personally?  Do you know FOR SURE that all of them accept the "official" version of what happened.  I believe that you cannot speak for all these people.  NIST is the National Institute of Standards and Technology.  Why would their report on 911 be relevant here?  They maintain standards.  They are not a failure analysis lab.  Why would they be able to explain the actions of state sponsored terrorists?  Why would they be able to explain why the secret government of America would directly attack America and kill innocent civilians?  If anything it is their job to distract people from the TRUTH!.  I go to the source of truth and light to ask questions.  My source does not lie to me.  You can access this same source and ask him directly if what you believe is the truth.  I should have to spell this out for you...

Blessed Be...

No, of course I do not work for GeeDub or similars ... not because Im far from US  - I just use my logic and ... I have no Paranoia ::)
My understanding about engineerings and  physics coincides lets say 99% with official report about collapse, for me this is the best possible thruth. Yes, in some details I disagree but ... its de minimis,
Regards,
khabe